(Closed) June 2011 bees – show your dresses off here!

posted 10 years ago in June 2011
Post # 32
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am so in love with my dress and can’t wait to wear it! So exciting, we are getting so close!!! I am getting my first fitting in a week and a half πŸ™‚ Has anyone else done their fittings yet or are about to?

Gorgeous dresses, ladies!!

Post # 33
21 posts
Newbee

Post # 34
381 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress! Casablanca 1932. This is it in the store, mine should come in this month!

Post # 35
507 posts
Busy bee

Everyone looks so beautiful! Great dresses, ladies!

Hmmm, how did I miss this thread? I love an excuse to post my dress! Here it is, from the day I first tried it on and knew it was the one:

I got antsy a couple of months later and tried it on again, with a different style veil:

My dress arrived on Christmas Eve, and I finally got around to having my first fitting last week! I didn’t take any pictures at the fitting though. I was in and out…just needed some hemming and the back needed taking in, and bra cups added. No waist alterations or anything like that.

For those of you whose dresses have arrived…were you pleasantly surprised by how *your* dress fit you, versus how the sample fit you? I know that the samples sometimes get “flat” from being on the rack and being tried on so much…but I was amazed at how much better MY actual dress looked! I’d been planning to have the skirt reworked into a ballgown skirt and totally decided against it once I tried on my actual dress. I also had my hair down, and it made me start rethinking my hair idea!

Post # 36
39 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@future.mrs.schechter: We are dress twins!  It looks great on you.  I’m going in for a fitting next friday.  Can’t wait to see it again!

Post # 38
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi ladies! I just joined the site. Here’s my veil and dress (it’s a LaRichi Abigail). I tried on several dresses but I absolutely loved this one! It was actually the first one I tried on.

We’re all going to look amazing in June! πŸ™‚

Post # 40
223 posts
Helper bee

Aww!  I wanna play too! (Even though I already posted to the “lace dress” thread)

Enzoani Dakota w/Diana belt

Post # 41
968 posts
Busy bee

It still needs to be hemmed up, but here’s mine. πŸ™‚

Post # 42
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m not a June lady but I just wanted to say WOW at your fabulous dresses!!! Everyone looks aamzing. But I have to say:

ms. fondue

your dress is so stunning! You look like a vintage movie star!

Post # 43
237 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Heatherloveskenny: I love your dress. It look fantastic on you !

Post # 45
540 posts
Busy bee

I love how you can see one of my girls pulling the dress in, in the mirror. This is before fitting, of course.

I just love the back

Post # 46
792 posts
Busy bee

Haha here is mine. I am totally freaking out that we are getting so close, and still so much to do. I am going for a fitting very soon, I am getting my shoes and slip on Friday, so probably sometime next week.

Maggie Sottero: Brigidine (She’s been discountinued I believe, because I can not find her on the site anymore.) This is before alterantions, so it’s def, way too long right now, haha, and I think it might be a little more poofy then this when I get the size slip I want, but here she is! πŸ™‚ (Sorry that the picture is so big, haha.)

The topic ‘June 2011 bees – show your dresses off here!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors