(Closed) June 2011 Brides 1 year anniversary

posted 6 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Happy anniversary!! 🙂

We have no plans of yet, aside from opening up our love letter/wine box and reading the letters we wrote each other before our wedding last year and adding more thigs to the box (using it as a time capsule of sorts!). I wanted to do some cute photo shoot or cute date night but our anniversary is on a Monday and I work te next AM at 5 so it can’t be anything too exhausting lol

Post # 4
381 posts
Helper bee

Happy anniversary! This year has truly flown by.

Our anniversary is today as well. We are both at work, but tonight we are opening the last bottle of champagne left over from our wedding and looking at pictures from the wedding while we listen to the recording of our ceremony. After that we have a dinner reservation somewhere romantical and then we will come home, have another glass of champagne with the top tier of our cake and exchange our paper-themed gifts. I ccannot WAIT for the end of the day to get here! Happy anniversary to all my fellow Junies 🙂

Post # 5
5096 posts
Bee Keeper

I can’t believe it’s almost a year!!

I’m kind of bummed, but we don’t have any plans. I’m racing to finish my dissertation by July 1, so I am completely stressed out. The closest weekend to our anniversary we have TWO weddings to go to, one an hour away and the other in NYC the next day. And then another wedding in Oregon two weeks later. So we don’t really have the funds to do anything special.  But hopefully we’ll at least do a nice dinner or something.

Post # 6
5096 posts
Bee Keeper

@MrsKitchenQueen:  Oooh, where’s your favorite romantical Boston-area restaurant? I promise I won’t stalk you there tonight; I’m just looking for ideas for 3 weeks from now!

Post # 7
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Happy anniversary June bees!

Can’t believe today marks 1 year for us – and this charming reception moment, hahaha.

The topic ‘June 2011 Brides 1 year anniversary’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors