(Closed) June 2011 brides, how much do you guys have done?!

posted 8 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
843 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I feel like you are 100 times ahead of me!  I have the venue, officiant, day-of coordinator, hotel suites booked (very few suites, so I wanted to make sure those were booked).  I’m going dress shopping with my mom and Maid/Matron of Honor in 3 weeks, but might go by myself in the next couple weeks.  I should be making decisions on a DJ and photographer this week. 

Then, all the little stuff…still need a videographer, baker, florist, etc.

It’s going by so quickly already!

Post # 4
527 posts
Busy bee

Hey there date twin!  All we have done is venue booked, photographer, officiant, his suit, my shoes, wedding website (we have lots of guests coming from overseas) and I’ve designed our STD’s.  I know I don’t have much done yet, but I work in theatre and am used to putting together a production in 4 weeks.  9 months feels like forever to me, but when I look at what other bees have done by now it makes me slightly nervous.

Post # 5
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I had lots done like the second week we were engaged! I can’t believe our countdown is under a year away! I have all the basics taken care of, ceremony and reception venue, caterer, dress, Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, we know who we are getting the cake and tuxes from but haven’t ordered yet, we have our photographer (took our E-pics), videographer, DJ, and florist, have a hotel block on reserve, layout and timeline done… I think I just have lots of little things to do, but really I’m wishing the date wasn’t so far ahead! Everyone keeps telling me it’ll go by so fast but I feel like I could get married tomorrow!

Post # 6
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We have the venue, photographer, and officiant booked…

Narrowed down to two vendors for both florist and DJ, so just time to make decisions…

My Maid/Matron of Honor and Mom are flying down in 4 weeks to go dress shopping, and then we’ll hopefully work on nailing down Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses too then.

I’ve started some projects, like my vintage brooch bouquet, ring bearer pillow, and gone to 100 estate sales collecting vintage vases for centerpieces…

The topic ‘June 2011 brides, how much do you guys have done?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors