(Closed) June 2011 Brides

posted 11 years ago in June 2011
Post # 63
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Although we have already been married through the court house, we are getting married at our church June 4th 2011.

I have just started emailing venues and trying to set up a time to meet with them as well as have already had our first meeting with our Parish Deacon (he will be marrying us).

Since June seems like a busy wedding month I already feel anxiety about getting this stuff done!

Post # 64
392 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Its not so bad, just have fun with it!

Post # 65
13 posts
Newbee

Hello!

I am new to the boards, but am getting married in June, 2011

…June 25th! I’m excited for everyone who shares the same date/month!

Post # 66
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi June Brides.. I got engaged on Feb. 09, 2010 on our 3 yrs anniversary! Im super happy! .. We’re planning to get marry June 4, 2011. We havent done anything yet! Were barely going to go and see some venues and have an estimate of how many guests were expecting. Im sarting to look at color combinations.. and i fell in love with green/ivory/brown.. If anyone has more ideas for a June wedding it will be very helpful!

Thanks!

Post # 67
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Congrats dianislm ..

I am also JUNE 4 2011!

Post # 69
392 posts
Helper bee

Ok girls my Fiance had to talk me away from the edge this week.  June 2011 just seems so far away.  I literally planned an October 2010 wedding for 25 ppl instead of the 200 I wanted.  ugh, anyone else feel this way sometimes?

Post # 70
1092 posts
Bumble bee

Hi everyone!  I think I’m the first June 18th bride!  We just picked our date and are starting to look at venues and such.  Smile  You guys are all super organized and make me feel like I should get a move on, haha!  Though, I have decided on a color scheme: red and aqua!  I know this has been posted before, but here is the inspiration board that I feel in love with!  You think these colors are okay for a summer wedding?

http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/2008/07/board-250-aqua-poppy.html

Post # 71
392 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful board and I think it would be perfect for a summer wedding!

Post # 73
53 posts
Worker bee

@shushu, That red and aqua was in our top 2 color theme choice, but we decided to go with black/white/aqua/fuschia.  Love it!

Post # 74
112 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a June 25 2011 bride and already have alot done including the venue, band and am about to sign with our florist! I am working on paper products now hopefully the extra time will make things alot less stressful in the end!

Post # 75
17 posts
Newbee

Woot! Pretty sure I’m the first June 26, 2011 bride-to-be on the board. Just made the date official today and I’m already planning in full force! I’m on a tight budget and these prices are blowing my mind! Can’t wait until it’s all put together for my beautiful and SUNNY (cross your fingers) wedding next June! Congrats to all the June 2011 bees in this hive!

Post # 76
491 posts
Helper bee

Hey girls! I just recently changed my date from September to June, so I’m officially a June 2011 bride now!  Just thought I’d say hello. =)

The topic ‘June 2011 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors