(Closed) June 2011 Brides

posted 11 years ago in June 2011
Post # 92
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Yay  today is our pre-anniversary!  Happy June 25th!

Post # 93
21 posts
Newbee

Me too June 10, 2011!! YAY…!!!!!!!!

So far: color Black, White & Silver, photographer, small wedding cake & cupcakes (all black & white), venue will be at home (so that’s the easiest part, I hope…), DIY invitation ready, guestlist, menu, and even decided on my hairdresser……. THE dress: Already fell in love with Adorae (Sottero & Midgley), however Im waiting to see the Fall 2010 collection, I will ordering it by October at the latest !! I’m sending the STD cards with X-mas…

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!

Post # 94
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

June102011, I love your name! Haha! We both had the same thought!

Post # 95
3600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

@june10– Date twins and color twins?!?

Post # 96
21 posts
Newbee

HI helenberrycrunch!! You are my first date twin….!!!! YAYYY…….finally…..most of us are getting married on a Saturday. We chose this date because we already had our (non-legal) beach wedding ceremony this year on March 10 (in Koh Samui-Thailand). Just the 2 of us though (sooo romantic)! However, 10 March in Holland would verrrrry cold and rainy, so we decided to go for the 10th of June 2011………

My colors will be: Black, White, Silver, still thinking about my accent colour…How about you???

june42011…you are my ‘nickname-twin’ now Laughing

HAPPY PLANNING GORGIOUS BRIDES OF JUNE 2011……………………………..

Post # 97
21 posts
Newbee

June 11 2011!!! One year from today girls! We have our venue, photographer, videographer, church, florist, color combo, and band booked. I’m ordering my dress at the end of this month. Starting looking into save the dates and invitations, but still have a few more months. Will begin cake testing in Sept and flower arrangement decisions in November. It’s perfect having more then a year to do all these, then the engagement can be more relaxed!! I can’t believe one year from now, I’ll be a MRS.!!! Congrats everyone!

Post # 98
3600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

I’m black, white, and gold!

On a scale of 1 to heart attack, how excited are you?!

Post # 99
67 posts
Worker bee

I’m June 17th 2011. It’s a Friday wedding because we couldn’t get our church on the 18th and that specific weekend is very important to us. We each have a set of Grandparents with anniversaries on the 16th and 19th. I’m super excited. Thursday I get to start the 1 year countdown!

We’ve booked our venue and church and just received our STDs from the printer. I’m way jealous that some of you have sooo much done. After changing my mind 912 times I think I am set on a silver and white color scheme.

Congrats to you all!!

Post # 100
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Yay! Another June 2011 Bride here ๐Ÿ˜€

But OMG! Im waaaay behind!

I have this little situation (well, I have a few situations going on that have kept from planning) which is that we haven’t decided yet if we’re going to have a wedding or not because we WILL HAVE TO invite like 100-150 ppl if we do and that is just not what I want!

The small intimate wedding thing wont just happen with us b/c my FI’s is sooo big and with friends and far relatives it’s going to be  a big event.

We’ve been  talking about eloping, but I don’t want to upset the In-laws because I love them sooo much! So, I guess we’ll have to talk to them pretty soon so we can make a decision and start planning :-/

There’s something else, but this already getting too long!!!!

PLEASE BEES….. What do you think???

Post # 101
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
@MrsFernandez : Don’t stress hon! I hope everything else going on with you is ok. Ultimately, I think that what you should remember is that it’s you and your FI’s special day. Do you think maybe the two of you can have your intimate wedding and then have a larger reception/party/shindig at a later time in order to celebrate your marriage with the extended family? Is cost the factor in why you don’t want the large wedding?

Unless I’m wrong, eloping really doesn’t involve much discussion with the parents’ and such. It’s much more sporadic! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d say sit down with your Fiance and discuss what would please YOU both and figure out a happy medium. Good luck!

Post # 102
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Aw… thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚  I think am just gonna relax for now. There’s plenty of time to worry later when the date is closer!!  And about the elopement thing, yes i know it doesnt involve discussion w/the parents. What I mean is talk to them to see what they think, if we can keep it small and then maybe have some kind of celebration with the fam, etc etc.

Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 103
1641 posts
Bumble bee

I’m June 5, 2011. Got engaged April 30.

Thus far, I have my dress purchased, my Maid/Matron of Honor dress (only attendant), the location of the cermony and the reception selected (one booked, one working on it), jp signed on, my jewelery and Maid/Matron of Honor jewelry purchased, shoes purchased. Currently working on getting a photographer.

Post # 104
1641 posts
Bumble bee

@morgo- oh my! We have some pretty interesting parallels going on! Got engaged the same day, I also had plans already done (some things purchased, even!), we are also a Sunday (June 5), and..our WB names are quite similar!

Post # 105
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
@MrsFernandez : Sure! Keep us posted on what you decide. Either way, I’m sure it’ll be grand!

Post # 106
164 posts
Blushing bee

I am a June 3, 2011 bride! 

I feel so behind looking at all your organisation! We have booked the venue and caterers (though not chosen the exact menu yet), booked the florist (but not chosen ANY of the flowers or arrangements), I have a dress picked out and I have an appointment Nov. 13th to pay the deposit and officially order it. We have our knot.com website fully organised and the link sent to all our guests. We have also blocked hotel rooms next to our venue. I think thats it! Still need to find a photographer, band/dj, and groom’s and groomsmen’s tuxes, design/find rings, and figure out decorations/theme. We have colors: purple and soft yellow (thinking sunflowers and irises!). 

I know that we will aim to send out invites at the start of April, but all the guests have been notified and international guests are already booking flights (my FH is from Ireland). And we have an officiant!!

What I need to know, is when should my STDs go out? 

The topic ‘June 2011 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors