(Closed) June 2011 Brides

posted 11 years ago in June 2011
Post # 107
3600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

View original reply
@Stiz: Hi, fellow Tennessee bride!

I think STDs are usually sent 6-8 months in advance. You are right on time!

Post # 110
3600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

View original reply
@rmw61111: I haven’t even touched addresses yet!

Post # 111
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi June brides! I’m getting married 6/18/11 and we have pretty much everything ready to go. We got engaged on Christmas morning 2009 and i think that same week we had our guest list written down. We have our chapel, reception area, dj, photograph and limo booked our moms also booked the shower spot. Tonight we are going to talk to a florist and I think that is the last big thing left. We went for our cake tasting a couple weeks ago and picked that out and next will be our food tasting and finalize our menu for dinner. My bridesmaids will be in purple and pink alternating colors. I’m printing the invitations and I have that all figured out. At this point I just need to order my shoes and stuff for the favors Smile I’m hoping to have everything all done by March…the less stress the better!! Where are you girls thinking about for your honeymoon? We still have to book that but are thinking the Bahamas….

Post # 112
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Sunday June 19th June!!

Done – Venue, church, photographer, cupcakes, BM’s have tried on a couple of dresses.

Still got one more bridal shop to do this Saturday, which only recently decided as I have found a dress that made me cry but I want to be sure.

I now feel so behind.

Post # 113
23 posts
Newbee

Oh and my dress has been ordered and will come in in Feb. and that is the same month my girls will order their dresses. They have them picked out. So now its just saving a lot of money!! lol trying not to stress about that 🙂

Post # 115
23 posts
Newbee

Tux’s have to be fitted by November??? yikes why so early….maybe i’ll tell my fiance to start looking into that. how much is tux rental? he’s been wanting tails but with vests and ascots not bow ties. he should probably start pricing that stuff! my parents can’t really help so we are paying for it on our own. i just keep crunching the numbers and trying to stay on our strict budget. i can’t let myself worry about it too much…its will all work out Smile

Post # 117
23 posts
Newbee

Wow Nov seems really early for guys to get fitted for tuxs! I guess I’ll be making some phone calls this weekend to see what places around here say. We went and talked to the florist last night and she gave us a great price of $780 for 7 bouquets, 4 coursages, flower girl flowers, 11 boutineirres, rose petals for all reception tables and headtable flowers. I’m pretty happy about that! And we are doing all roses its going to look so pretty Laughing

Post # 119
128 posts
Blushing bee

I am having so much fun with planning!! All I have left to do is get the groom’s attire & flower girl dress. Also book the honeymoon. Other than that I’m all done : )

Post # 120
23 posts
Newbee

well girls we have 5 months to go!!! here are pics of my dress and my shoes. love them both 🙂  i can’t believe its only 5 months away. the only thing i’m stressing about at this point is $$$$$. everything else is done!

[attachment=1646099,204400] [attachment=1646099,204401] [attachment=1646099,204402]

The topic ‘June 2011 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors