(Closed) June 2011 Progress

posted 9 years ago in June 2011
Post # 17
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hey hive!

So exciting to hear about everyone else’s progress!!

Just signed my first contracts over the weekend, we’ve booked the ceremony and reception venues (caterer included) and the photographer!  The officiant is a family friend and actually the first commitment we solidified as well.  So that’s it!  I have ideas about other things but I already locked down what’s most important to me. I feel like as long as I have my dream venue, and someone who loves us to marry us, and the best photographer in town, I can wear any dress and grab flowers from the supermarket.  Everything else will fall into place!

Up next is music and dress!  I know who I’m going to ask to be in my wedding party, but I’m trying to not get too excited and take other bees’ advice and wait a little while longer to ask.

Post # 18
19 posts
Newbee

@Julialimei: I actually just settled on printing them at home, bought a new printer from Best buy that was on sale. I am sending mine out 10 months early (next month). I am doing the 8-12 months because I have a lot of out-of-state that will have to arrange travel and rooms. If it was all local I might not even do STD’s or I would do them 6-8 months if they were all closer.

Post # 19
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey June ladies!!

I’ve got just about everything done! I’m a super planner, I just cannot wait on things 🙂 The only thing left I need to do is decide on a cake place (which I may just go with publixs to save on price), get my videographer and the table rentals. I have a hair and makeup lady but she has an opt out clause thats penalty free so I’ve actually been looking at others too. I’m going down to my local at the end of August for our engagement session and to meet with my coordinator and go over everything like layout and order the tables ect. I’m super excited!!!

Post # 20
183 posts
Blushing bee

Wow everyone is so organised!

We are juggling visa issues with wedding planning just now but we have trips to both Spain and the UK in September so will be quite busy with wedding stuff then. We’ll be able to see our venue in Alicante for the first time and hopefully book the priest…. soooo excited about that ; )

I’ve ordered my dress here in Canada – although having a bit of dress regret already – and my sisters have chosen their bridesmaids dresses in the UK so I just need to pick a colour. We just ordered our invitation supplies too, we’re doing DIY message in a bottle invitations and taking them with us in September.

Wedding planning over three countries is proving quite stressful but I can’t wait to see how it all comes together!

Hope you’re all having fun with your planning!

The topic ‘June 2011 Progress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors