(Closed) June 2011 RSVP Count

posted 9 years ago in June 2011
Post # 47
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Update! So far we have 113 guests (equates to about 47 RSVP card returns). Things are moving along pretty smoothly (thank goodness). However, we still only have a 25% response rate, I sure hope the pace picks up in the next week! Glad to hear everyone is having good responses thus far! Such a fun time!

Post # 48
392 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@blondie_6547:  I’m at a 45% respond rate and my deadline is Sunday.  I really don’t want to call 57 people, so hopefully I’ll get a bunch this week.  Here’s our updated numbers

Date mailed: April 1

RSVP date: May 1

# of invitations sent: 104

# of RSVP cards received: 47 (this includes a few family members who just called and told me their plans.  =)

# of guests invited: 245

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 87

RSVP No (number of guests): 23

Post # 49
9028 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

And I thought I was the only one hoping for some no’s… lol

I have only received 14 rsvps and so far everyone has said yes

i have one no but that was done over the phone..

Post # 50
392 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@bells:  I really would like some no’s my venue would be way more comfortable with 150-180.  We figured Friday afternoon wedding in June we’d have some no’s from that and it is just not happening as planned.  I’m really hoping the rest of these people aren’t responding because they aren’t coming. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 51
33 posts
Newbee

Date mailed: March 23

RSVP date: May 1

# of invitations: 109

# of guests: 265

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 101

RSVP No (number of guests): 34

I feel like our “no” list is very high. Although, a lot of those are plus ones (we let everyone bring a guest if they wanted to). My problem isn’t hoping for Nos, it’s hoping for Yeses! We HAVE to pay for 200 guests no matter what. But I don’t think we’re going to come anywhere close to that number! I’m thinking we might hit 160 if we’re LUCKY. It’s times like this I’m wishing I had kept better touch with college friends so we could invite more people. :-/

Post # 52
31 posts
Newbee

Date mailed: April 13

RSVP date: May 15

# of invitations: 154

# of guests: 310

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 72

RSVP No (number of guests): 9

Wedding Date is June 11th!

I am excited everyday to go and get the mail!!

Post # 53
39 posts
Newbee

Getting the responses in the mail totally makes my day!  Here are the numbers so far:

Date mailed: April 15

RSVP date: May 20

# of invitations: 158

# of guests: 290

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 59

RSVP No (number of guests): 6

Post # 54
11 posts
Newbee

Sadly my RSVP’s have slowed down!!  I’m thinking that the majority of the people who have yet to RSVP are those that assume that we are assuming they are coming.  I don’t know why they don’t think I would want or NEED their RSVP in my hot little hands to KNOW they are coming.  eek with only 46 days till our big day I’m starting to get anxious!!

Post # 55
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

This is fun, and I am also happy to see others aren’t getting that many. I mailed mine a week ago and so far have got only 6 response cards back. Come on people! Many of them I know are coming but I still want the card mailed back ><

Date mailed: April 19

RSVP date: May 21

# of invitations: 50ish

# of guests: 90ish

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 9

RSVP No (number of guests): 1

Post # 56
2600 posts
Sugar bee

Date mailed: April 15

RSVP date: May 27

# of invitations: 77

# of guests: 200 (updated from an excel error)

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 52

RSVP No (number of guests): 10

We’re still waiting on 52 cards – thankfully people have been pretty quick so far – we’re 1/4 done – but the people I’m on the fence about as to whether they’d come or not are the ones I REALLY want to see… and the ones I haven’t yet.  Boo.

Post # 57
8 posts
Newbee

Hi Everyone!!  Here’s my first post on weddingbee ๐Ÿ™‚

Date mailed: April 12

RSVP date: May 20

# of invitations: 102

# of guests: 182

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 40

RSVP No (number of guests): 8

Post # 59
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I’ve had more no’s than I thought we’d get so i’ve promoted some people to the whole day so to disguise the fact I’ve lengthened the RSVP date on their invites.

Post # 60
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I got 3 RSVPS in the mail today so that was exciting. I have still only got 1/5th of them back though ๐Ÿ™ All the ones I’ve gotten back I already knew the people were coming or not coming. None of the “on the fence” people have RSVP’d yet.

Post # 61
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Date mailed: March 22nd

RSVP date: May 1st (this weekend – but I’m giving it until Monday 2nd, end of day, before I start calling the stragglers.)

# of invitations: 70

# of guests: 116

RSVP Yes (number of guests): 58 (including me & Mr. Jaguar)

RSVP No (number of guests): 23

We’ve had WAY more no’s than I anticipated, and it’s starting to get me really down. Still waiting to hear back on a whole batch, so we’ll see. I would like to get to 80.

The topic ‘June 2011 RSVP Count’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors