(Closed) June 2013 Babies- Part 8! (closed)

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
1760 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bwaychick:  Thanks for starting the new thread! Love the rollcall. πŸ™‚  You don’t have me or SimplyChic11 down. I believe both of our due dates are the 24th and both boys. I dont think they moved simply’s date yet… 

Post # 7
2261 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m not on the list – 24th so far but that may change after this week- baby’s big! Boy πŸ™‚ 

How far along are you? 25 weeks 2 days

Baby Name if you are sharing? Dominic (still undecided middle name!)

Symptoms? Morning sickness with vomiting every few days, leg cramps, sciatica, new and lovely mini contractions if I over exercise since this past week. oh and pukey burps- let’s not forget those. Generally feeling huge and squished with little room to breathe. 

If you are having a shower, when is it? not sure. I don’t think we’re having one at all but may be getting together with a select few. 

Where are you registered? Target so far- needing to go back and edit though since we got a lot of our big items already online 

Nursery Theme? classic pooh bear 

Weight gain? – no clue lol- I don’t look anymore but I know I’m slightly over 20 lbs. 

Stretch marks? a few on my bum and right hip πŸ™ thankfully they aren’t too bad and seem to be fading. 

Rings on or off? stuck πŸ˜› 

Belly button in or out? out- definitely. 

Sweetest thing Darling Husband has done for you while pregnant? Wake up with me at 3 am to rub out my back and feet after getting cramps in them. πŸ™‚ Also pregnancy massage as a birthday gift last month. 

What are you researching? More on breastfeeding and making baby things at home- lotions etc, with all natural ingredients like raw shea butter and coconut oil. 

Post # 8
2261 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsDW:  thanks- they may this week- finger’s crossed! My appt is thursday. 

@bwaychick:  thanks for posting πŸ™‚ you are too sweet! I love love love your baby name- she’s gonna be adorable! 

Post # 9
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@bwaychick:  Thanks for starting the new thread πŸ™‚ I have to get updated about all that’s happened lately but I’ll post my roll call first. 

How far along are you? 28 weeks πŸ™‚

Baby Name if you are sharing? Luke Murray (Boy), Nora Elisabeth (Girl)

Symptoms? Back pain, heart burn, reflux/puke burps, frequent peeing in the night

If you are having a shower, when is it? April 21st πŸ™‚ Can not wait, I’m super excited

Where are you registered? Babies R Us and Sears

Nursery Theme? Monkeys

Weight gain? Too much… Last appointment 28 pounds

Stretch marks? Yup, started on my boobs, and I’ve got new ones one my hips

Rings on or off? Off, I can still get the band on occasionally

Belly button in or out? In-ish, kind of flush depending on how I’m positioned

Sweetest thing Darling Husband has done for you while pregnant? Gets in the shower with me and rubs my back and he’ll massage my feet. The back rubbing though is the most amazing thing, and I feel better enough to sleep for a bit after which is always great. 

What are you researching? Pediatricians and Natural birth stories 

Post # 10
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

How far along are you? 24w6d (baby app says 106 days to go!)

Baby Name if you are sharing? We haven’t agreed on any. Came close to agreeing on Parker and Harrison. I’m still pulling for Beckett, Sawyer or Hudson. 

Symptoms? cramps, kicks like crazy, hip pain (relaxin?), heart burn from almost everything.

If you are having a shower, when is it? Moved back to May 11th. 

Where are you registered? Babies r Us. Might add on Target too…

Nursery Theme? here is our bedding, new crib and dresser (minus the thing on top). Painting the walls a green hopefully. 

Weight gain? was down 15 since my highest (6w appointment), slowly gaining it back. 

Stretch marks? some are showing up on my belly, not sure if they are new or just re-appearing. 

Rings on or off? on! And it feels bigger than normal. 

Belly button in or out? was really deep but its slowly getting shallower. I was hoping it would stay in! 

Sweetest thing Darling Husband has done for you while pregnant? completely cleaned out the babies room on his off day after I had a meltdown. Or that he bought a belt with speakers so we can play little man some music.

What are you researching? starting to look into breast pumps (need to see if insurance covers one), and how being rh negative could effect my labor/delivery/future babies. 

Post # 11
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

Anotherbee requested pictures of my mini-haul (compared to hers) from today… So I had to comply πŸ˜‰

Carters:all clearance except for the gray tshirt onesie and jeans below it. 

Consignment shop $1 rack all 0-6 months

Oshkosh B’gosh. The shorts and pair of corduroy pants were clearance πŸ™‚

I need to be done buying little man clothes until after the baby shower unless there are good clearance deals! Seriously dangerous new obession!

Post # 12
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

How far along are you? 28 weeks! 

Baby Name if you are sharing? Its on the FB group πŸ˜‰ 

Symptoms? Oh geez. Heartburn, nausea, insomnia, sweating, and symphysis pubis dysfunction, i.e., my hips/pelvis come out of joint at will. Good times. 

If you are having a shower, when is it? April 21

Where are you registered? Target & Babies R Us

Nursery Theme? Alligators. 

Weight gain? Lost a couple pounds this week, so back at 27. 

Stretch marks? Nope. 

Rings on or off? On, but I noticed this morning they were stuck! 

Belly button in or out? Officially out as of this week. haha! 

Sweetest thing Darling Husband has done for you while pregnant? He’s just sweeter in general. I love it. He takes care of a lot of extra household stuff and leaves me really sweet notes πŸ™‚ He also gifted me a bunch of sewing classes because he knew I wanted to make a lot of the baby’s stuff on my own. 

What are you researching? Natural birth and breastfeeding. I have a HUGE stack of books i haven’t cracked yet! 

Post # 13
1575 posts
Bumble bee

Yay new thread!

How far along are you? 26 weeks (and 4 days)

Baby Name if you are sharing? Luna πŸ™‚

Symptoms? Giant bloated belly getting more and more uncomfortable haha. Some days I have terrible heartburn that feels like lava in my chest >.< and some days I have nausea after breakfast, but not nearly as bad as the MS in 1st trimester.

If you are having a shower, when is it? March 16th (next weekend!)

Where are you registered? Amazon (also registered at Target and Buy Buy Baby for discounts, but my universal registry is Amazon)

Nursery Theme? Lavender with moon/stars

Weight gain? Ehh not sure havent been weighed since my doc visit last month, over 20lbs though.

Stretch marks? Not yet, kindof funny my husband said the other day when I was talking about the stretch marks from puberty on my hips “wait.. you have stretch marks? where?” and I pointed them out. He had never even noticed them! XD

Rings on or off? On, no issue there yet.

Belly button in or out? Mostly out.

Sweetest thing Darling Husband has done for you while pregnant? He told me “You handle pregnancy so gracefully, I don’t know how you do it.” :’) He’s been doing little sweet gestures here and there like making me “egg mcmuffins” for breakfast before work and one day he stopped in to visit me at work and brought me a decaf iced coffee, I thought it was sweet.

What are you researching? Breast pumps (and how my insurance handles it), baby gear on craigslist and stuff for the nursery.

Post # 14
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Will do roll call tomorrow at work when I can copy/paste easier on th computer. 

Just needed to say that I’m sooo uncomfortable tonight! Baby boy has made a nice home for himself up under my ribs and they are so sore! I cannot gt comfortable at all, not even laying down on the couch is doing any good πŸ™

Post # 15
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@MrsDW:  I am loving your stash and everything anotherbee posted! It makes me want to shop shop shop! 

So we have decided to get a changin table afterall. We are having a friend who is a carpenter make it for us. With the cloth diapering I though it would just be easier to have a space specifically for changing LO when we are home. 

Post # 16
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@Sweethart:  we were going to buy a changing table until the inlaws bought us the dresser aka changing station. I can’t wait to see your homemade one! πŸ™‚ the shopping is dangerous! I feel like I have tons now. There’s probably another stash like that in the basement. I’m waiting to wash it all after the baby shower to see if I should return anything. 

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies- Part 8! (closed)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors