(Closed) June 2013 Babies- Part 8! (closed)

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 497
1577 posts
Bumble bee

@saltybalty:  

@Mrs. Lox: 

I’ve heard great things about both GBMC & Mercy from family/friends who delivered at them or had surgeries. πŸ™‚ How neat that you will be in class together!

@SimplyChic11:  Hope it isn’t preeclampsia! It can be so hard to tell what is serious and what isn’t in pregnancy with all the pains and weird feelings that happen! Definitely keep us updated, and best of luck today at the appointment!

Post # 500
2259 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Thanks. It went ok I didnt get to see my regular doctor and the one I did see was squeezing me in between appointments. My bp was fine but I didn’t hear about the urine test- I may call back and see what the number was for protein. He said everything was ok with the baby but had me schedule an ultrasound of my gall bladder area on Monday, the day before my appt with my regular ob/gyn. No answers but I still feel like crap. Ill keep monitoring my blood pressure at home. Still having the upper abdominal pain- was told to go to the er if it worsened. πŸ™ 

Post # 501
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@SimplyChic11:  I’m sorry to hear you are having some trouble. I hope everything turns out well in your next appointment! 

@bwaychick:  Those are cute! I’m still trying to decide what to do for toy storage in my nursery. I thought about buying something called the Storagepalooza from Land of Nod. Here’s a link in case anyone is curious: http://www.landofnod.com/storagepalooza/f4073

I’m finishing up my baby registry, and I just realized I put a lot of breastfeeding related items on there. I have a pump, bottles, storage bags and gel packs. Is it weird to register for that? I’m open about my intent to breastfeed, but I don’t want to gross people out when they go to buy me a gift. 

Post # 502
1577 posts
Bumble bee

@Bichon Frise:  Haha I was just thinking how weird it would be for some of my male friends to purchase me breastfeeding supplies ;P I think it is fine to have that stuff on your registry, though! I even had nipple cream on there, haha but I drew the line at putting Milkies and a pumping bra on there, haha! I just put those on my amazon wishlist for myself πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 503
2849 posts
Sugar bee

@dreamocracy:  Haha yeah, it would be awkward for a guy to get me my breastfeeding supplies. I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one who registered for them though. I figured the purpose of the registry is so I get the items I need most, and I’ll definitely be needing my pump, storage bags, etc. 

Post # 505
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Bichon Frise:  I actually didn’t put any breastfeeding supplies besides a nursing pillow on my registry because I felt weird about it but I’m a very private person. I figure I’ll just buy myself that stuff πŸ™‚

Post # 506
820 posts
Busy bee

@Bichon Frise:  I put breastfeeding supplies on mine too, and my pump has actually already been purchased, along with some milk storage bags. I figure if someone is brave enough to gift it to me, then I can put it on…lol

@SimplyChic11:  Sorry to hear things have been so rough for you lately. I hope for your sake it isn’t preeclampsia, and that they are able to determine the issue quickly. 

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies- Part 8! (closed)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors