(Closed) June 2012 beach wedding… white and green flower/greens options?

posted 6 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

what about white and antique green hydrangeas? they’re really pretty!

Post # 4
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

What about mums? I do not think they are overly expensive!

Be careful with hydragenas. Apparently they don’t do well in bouquets (according to my florist).

Post # 5
2750 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Baby’s breath!!

Post # 6
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’m on my phone so I can’t post pics, but check out my bio.  We had a beachwedding and used green and white flowers for bouquets, ceremony decor, and centerpieces.

Post # 7
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Those are my colors too! 🙂 I’m doing green and white hydrangeas along with white roses and some hypericum berries. I also love white freesia and am adding green orchids to my bouquet and my Maid/Matron of Honor only. Green buttom mums are super cute too!

Post # 8
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I am doing navy and green as well! I thought this bouquet was pretty… It uses a lot of daisies and carnations which I think are fairly inexpensive!

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i think this is beautiful

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

OMG! You sound just like me! My wedding isn’t until next summer but I am also having a beachy wedding and have the same color scheme! I have seen photos of the navy blue dresses with the white and green flowers and the colors REALLY pop! I want my bouquet to be white and green as well, with maybe a few blue hydrangeas to add some more color. I found 2 SUPER affordable packages on Sam’s club website and have heard great reviews about ordering through them. Both include the bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, a toss bouquet, flower pedals, 6 boutteneirs, 4 corsages and clippers. They come wrapped with the ribbon and all. So you just have them arrive 2 days before the wedding, clip them, keep them in water and youre all set! Both are around $300 for the package, including shipping. I love them both and can’t decide which I like more but here are the links:

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod1480738′ defer=’defer

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod800008&navAction’ defer=’defer=

Im sure its a little late and you probably already figured it out but thought I’d try to help 🙂 Happy wedding!!

The topic ‘June 2012 beach wedding… white and green flower/greens options?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors