(Closed) June 2012 Brides!

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

likewise – now it’s under a year away it’s getting ‘real’ – and we have nothing planned yet!!!! help!  ha!!

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m so ready for it! Thankfully this year seems to be going really fast. I still need to get a dj and a florist but I have everything else booked. 

Post # 6
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Jenbee: well we’re being pretty relaxed because it’s a destination wedding – and we will literally be the only people in the town getting married that week!  (probably in the whole month!)  we’re going there next week to get things sorted, but until then there’s not a lot I can do which is kind of nice! also am hoping that people’s English is good enough for them all to understand what I’m saying… we really struggled once ordering a cake for my aunt’s birthday in the bakery there because no one spoke English so who knows what our wedding cake will look like! lol!  but we’re meeting up with another couple who got married there a couple of years ago who will be able to give us advice and hook us up with their contacts…. fingers crossed it all works out and Fiance and i don’t strangle each other before then due to our very different ideas about what we want….. oh lord.

The topic ‘June 2012 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors