(Closed) June 2012 (or any other summer brides) – What are your colors?

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I actually hope to use those colors myself! I haven’t finalized anything, but I’m leaning toward using charcoal gray and pink (probably more of a dark pink/light purple, though).

Post # 4
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Nah, our colors just kind of chose themselves!

We’re having an outdoor, wooded ceremony and a barn reception, so we’re going with earth tones and it’ll flow beautifully, i think

Greens, creams, and browns. (A mix of green, dark to medium shades, shades of cream, and dark browns Smile )

Post # 5
208 posts
Helper bee

Yellow (my favorite) and green (his).  Bright and citrus-y!

Post # 7
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Pink might pop more, but depending on the shade gray is probably much more flattering.

I was going with poppy, minty and blush, but now we’re not sure (FI doesn’t like it).  I woke up this morning thinking turquoise and copper, though I have no idea how I would incorporate copper.

Post # 8
148 posts
Blushing bee

My girls are wearing green (my favorite) and carrying orange and yellow flowers. My mom hates it, but I think they go nicely together and are very summery. 

Post # 9
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

My ceremony colors are black and green and the Flower Girl and I in white.

The reception colors are various shades of green with white, brown and gold.

Were doing a very forest theme but the ceremony is more elegant so we went with all black head to toe and green accents.

Post # 10
2750 posts
Sugar bee

White, champange and burgandy.  Like our invites!

Post # 11
278 posts
Helper bee

Hues of blush, violet, and gray for us! Each of my three bridesmaids will wear a different dress in one of these colors. 

Post # 12
741 posts
Busy bee

@mrsbruff2b: I love your invitations, very classy!

Idk, I need to figure that out. We are getting married outside, so we need to see what flowers are in season. There are some pink, yellow, and white roses which should be in bloom, so maybe mixing one of those colors with green. 

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We’re doing Purple, black & white which I’m not too happy with since it seems like everyone’s wedding is Purple nowadays…since I’m not in the mood I completely change everything being that we’ve chosen our flowers I’ve decided to make the bridesmaids dresses champagne & have a deep purple sash! 

Post # 14
1723 posts
Bumble bee

My colors are navy, yellow and orange.  The girls are wearing navy.  The guys are wearing charcoal suits.  There will be sunflowers and some orange flowers I haven’t picked yet.

Post # 15
26 posts
Newbee

Haven’t really set our scheme yet but so far we’re playing with pink, purple and orange

Post # 16
1359 posts
Bumble bee

Ours are sherbet colors, like the above. Basically anything warm, pinkish or peachy goes.

The topic ‘June 2012 (or any other summer brides) – What are your colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors