(Closed) June 2012 (or any other summer brides) – What are your colors?

posted 10 years ago in June 2012
Post # 79
1039 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We’re doing greens and creams with small pops of cherry blossoms here and there, so I guess green, cream, and soft pink? Lol

Post # 80
9 posts
Newbee

I think I’m having second thoughts about our colors!!!! (Robin Egg Blue & Pistachio Green) cause it’s hard to find these colors in bridesmaid dresses and table linens and what color shoes go with these color???? 

SO CONFUSED & STRESSEDCry

Post # 80
9 posts
Newbee

I think I’m having second thoughts about our colors!!!! (Robin Egg Blue & Pistachio Green) cause it’s hard to find these colors in bridesmaid dresses and table linens and what color shoes go with these color???? 

SO CONFUSED & STRESSEDCry

Post # 81
696 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

sage green and light pink!

Post # 82
696 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

sage green and light pink

Post # 83
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love bright colors and am getting married outdoors in June. I want vibrant colors that bring out the beautiful outdoor colors and landscape.

Here is an idea of my wedding colors…

http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0066695/Image475x475.jpg

I am going with bright pink/magenta, orange, yellow with some light greens mixed in for the bouquets and centerpieces. The rest of the decorations will have hints of these colors. We are going to hang white and pink paper lanterns.

The bridesmaids dresses are going to be a magenta or wine shade.

Post # 84
29 posts
Newbee

Coral and orange (but not traffic cone orange… more of a peach). Our colors are bright and summery. I actually thought our colors would be more cool colors (like blues, purples or greens) because those are our favorite colors and our house is decorated with earth tones and stuff. But I found these invitations that I LOVED and now the more I find coral stuff for the wedding, the more I LOVE it. It’s just a little hard because a lot of stuff comes in rainbow colors and black, silver, gold, etc. But not a lot comes in coral. 

Post # 85
558 posts
Busy bee

ours are navy blue, white, and champagne gold

Post # 86
174 posts
Blushing bee

we are shades of purple, silver and bling. lots of bling!

Post # 87
332 posts
Helper bee

Hot pink, White, Black.

Post # 88
808 posts
Busy bee

dark blue, yellow orange, and dark greyish silver

Post # 89
1 posts
Wannabee

Although my favorite color is pink I was going to abstain from having it in my wedding. However, my fiance’ and I were discussing colors, and he suggested using our favorite colors and my teenage daughters so that it represents all 3 of us together. So we are going with Fuschia(me), White(him), Tangerine(my daughter).

Post # 90
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Mine are ivory, cream, green and peach. The colors kinda came about themselves. But they are beatiful together 🙂

The topic ‘June 2012 (or any other summer brides) – What are your colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors