(Closed) June 2012 RSVP Count

posted 8 years ago in June 2012
Post # 152
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Bichon Frise:  I feel your pain, we have 10 that haven’t responded. I just emailed/texted/facebooked as well so we will see how that goes.

I think we will count the 10 in, because isn’t a huge added cost for us BUT I think all the non responders will be put at one table because it so hard to do the seating arrangements without knowing. I don’t want a table to have 3 people because non-responders didn’t come. They can deal with sitting in the back with people they may not know. It isn’t for very long anyway.

Post # 153
2360 posts
Buzzing bee

Final, Total Head Count: 70

We have some Blist invites still out there (they have until June 1), and a couple here and there who want to but have work or family situations that could prevent them at the last minute, but we’re pretty much all accounted for at 64. Counting ourselves, and the vendors we’re feeding as part of the deal, we’re going to give the venue a head count of 70. 

Done. Now on to the next thing…

Post # 154
2616 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ZERO IN MAIL… 42 mia. freak out starts now

Post # 155
923 posts
Busy bee

After 2 weeks of having to track down my remaining 40-some RSVP’s we finally have our final count.  We only had 4 people invite their own plus ones *grumble grumble*  I’ll never understand that…

Anyways…

Final guest count: 136  Wheee!!!!

Post # 156
2616 posts
Sugar bee

i would rather facebook people then call… to bad i cant do this to all my missing people…….. o veybut got one set of no’s

(140+5(us+3(vendor) =148 total yes)                                 55nos                              42 mia

Post # 157
2696 posts
Sugar bee

Accepted: 96 +3 vendor meals

Declined: 34

Missing: 25

Post # 158
2616 posts
Sugar bee

got two texts- one couple is a yes , one couple is a no… but my guestlist numbers dont seem to add up correctly… grrr.. i am stressed, not sleeping well, cranky, irritable. and the B*** who hit me in car accident last month told my father she wasnt gonna pay for the damnages unless we take her to court. REALLY dont need this added stress. and apparently massages i have been going to hasnt help me relax our get my back on track with treatment….

Post # 159
2616 posts
Sugar bee

Total invited- 245 (vendors and us included)             

(143+5(us+3(vendor) =151total yes)                                  59nos                              35 mia

Post # 160
68 posts
Worker bee

Date mailed: April 18

RSVP date:  May 21 (TODAY!!)

Total number of invitations mailed: 95

Total number of guests invited: 173

Number attending: 98

Number NOT attending: 34

Number of RSVPs missing: 43!!!!

Thankfully we gave ourselves a few extra days before we need to tell the venue. My Fiance will be calling alot of folks from his family this week as a majority of the culprits are from his side. 

Post # 161
2616 posts
Sugar bee

i am missing THIRTY people– like 15 repsonse cards….. i just told the venue 200… we might invite few people to fill up the… but we have 152 yes’s so far

Post # 162
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

Date mailed: May 5th

RSVP date:  June 15th

Total number of invitations mailed: 100

Total number of guests invited: 207

Number attending: 55

Number NOT attending: 17

Number of RSVPs missing: 67

We got about a third of our RSVPs in the first two weeks. Hopefully we get the other 2/3 by the 15th! I can’t believe we already have 25% of our guest list coming to the wedding!! Yaaaaay!! It’s getting so close. 😀

Post # 163
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Glades Pike Winery, Somerset, PA

Just a little update…RSVP deadline is next Friday so here we are, 1.5 weeks away from that, and…

Date mailed: April 2

RSVP date:  June 1st

Total number of invitations mailed: 60

Total number of guests invited: 110ish

Number attending: 79

Number NOT attending: 11

Number of RSVPs missing: 13 (totals to 26 people)

Doing better than I thought we would be! Hope these last 13 parties send their RSVPs in the next week and a half.

Post # 164
2616 posts
Sugar bee

so out of 256 total invites, 3 vendors, 3 children ,fiance and me… we are missing 13, 69 no’s, 174 yes’s

Post # 165
2616 posts
Sugar bee

nix my above post..

Total invited- 249(vendors and us included)             

167 yes                              73nos                           9  mia not sure why my numbers are all over the place… but this is what fiance counted as well. we had a few people say they were coming and just emailed saying they cant come…

we need to have 186 though for food purposes cause if we dont hit the required food mininum we get extre fees to pay…

Post # 166
348 posts
Helper bee

Ok giving my update!

Date mailed: April 11

RSVP date:  June 1

Total number of invitations mailed: 86

Total number of guests invited: 175

Number attending: 101

Number NOT attending: 14

Number of RSVPs missing: 30 

There is about a week til the RSVP date, come on people get them in!!! Anyone else feeling that way?

The topic ‘June 2012 RSVP Count’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors