(Closed) June 2012 RSVP Count

posted 9 years ago in June 2012
Post # 182
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Glades Pike Winery, Somerset, PA

View original reply
@Miss Coyote:  Start bothering people about them now. That’s what we did (gently, of course), and all but one came in by the actual deadline. People had just forgotten, or had filled them out but needed prodded to actually put it in the mail (what is so hard about putting a pre-addressed, pre-stamped envelope in the mail, I will never understand), or what-have-you.

Post # 183
2615 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i finished the seating chart.. told my venue 184 is the final number. we are probably gonna have less . since the final seating chart has been made a few nos became yes’s and a few yes’s turned into nos. i am ready for this wedding and planning to be over so sick of rude people!!!!!!

Post # 184
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

People are still RSVPing. When I called them they said…. “Can I give you an answer on Friday?”

No seriously, you had the invitation for TWO MONTHS how do you not know if you want to come to this wedding or not?!

/end rant

Post # 185
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Glades Pike Winery, Somerset, PA

View original reply
@Miss Coyote:  UGH seriously?? That’s freaking ridiculous. People are so clueless.

Post # 186
2615 posts
Sugar bee

so the total count i told my venue- 184--THIRTY NO SHOWED

Post # 187
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
@asianyoushi:  WHAT!!! That’s horrible! 🙁

Post # 188
2615 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@Miss Coyote:  yea empty tables thankfully were on the outside corners so i dont think people noticed it much but it annoyed me

The topic ‘June 2012 RSVP Count’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors