(Closed) June 2013 Babies!

posted 6 years ago in Babies
Post # 63
1760 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Woo! 2 June momma’s have joined us on Facebook. 

If you want to join us, please pm me (or sweetheart or dreamocracy – I’m volunteering them πŸ˜‰ they don’t know it yet lol) your name, I’ll add you on Facebook then add you to the group. After that you can unfriend me if you wish, my feelings won’t be hurt (too bad… jk!). 

Thats it! 

πŸ™‚

Post # 64
394 posts
Helper bee

@MrsDW:  I’ll join as well…I’m not able to check here nearly as often as before since my laptop died in addition to being super busy with Ben! Will PM you.

Post # 65
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@MrsDW:  I’ve been voluntold πŸ˜‰ lol

totally great that we have more mamas joining us πŸ™‚ like MrsDW said feel free to PM any if us for an invite!

Post # 66
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@Sweethart:  woop woop! Hope you don’t mind πŸ˜‰

Yay! 3 new June Momma’s joined us so far!

As MissChanandlerBong pointed out, it’s soooo much easier for most of us to check Facebook than here. So there is usually someone available if you need quick advice (like me and my lovely cold I just got). Another momma who just joined is sad she didn’t join earlier since there are tons of pics of our babies growing up, and a lot of helpful advice between all of us. I don’t know about the other ladies but I feel so close to them & their babies watching them all grow up day by day πŸ™‚ 

Post # 67
4354 posts
Honey bee

@dreamocracy:  WOW!! You got a great nighttime sleeper! I thought I was lucky with my 3-4 (and occasional 5) hour sleeper. Although we took little man for a road trip to visit family this weekend and his day/night seems to be a little off since we got back. I’m working on fixing that now and hoping he will start to sleep longer soon!

@kelly105:  He is such a cutie!!

@MyFavouriteChords:  1.5 hour feeds would be super tough to cope with while going back to work! So glad the formula supplementing is helping.

OK FINEEEEE.. Peer pressure wins haha. I’m PMing to to be part of the FB group.

Post # 68
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Woohoo! So excited to have more mommy’s joining us πŸ™‚ we’re a good group and totally not stalkers I promise!

Post # 69
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

Waiting for the last 2 to friend me then we’ll have 4 new momma’s joining our fb group in 2 days. πŸ™‚

Post # 71
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@MrsDW:  ok ok I guess I’m going to have to join.  I highly doubt one of the twenty of you know me in real life.  I act like I say super controversial things on here or something,  I don’t know why I’m so scared!  PMing you now

Post # 72
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@MyFavouriteChords:  lol we’re really a great group of momma’s! Don’t worry! Or you can always unfriend & delete the group πŸ˜‰

Post # 73
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

Whoop whoop! In the last day and a half 6 new momma’s have reached out to join the Facebook group. We’ve all reconnected, given & received advice, connected over some of the same issues (breastfeeding struggles, hubby vents… Etc) and shared pics & updates of our adorable babies. There is almost always someone checking their Facebook and available for a quick answer. 

Want to join in the fun? Message me your name (and possibly a profile picture description if there might be more than 1 of you with your name) and ill friend you then add you to the group. My name is literally D____ W____ when you see a weird person friending you lol. 

And just so you don’t worry, it’s not that large of a group. There are currently 18 people, will be 19 once the last momma friends me. We would love for you all to join us! 

Post # 74
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

Bumping for any other momma’s to come join us on the Facebook group. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 75
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hey all. Im a July mama but been following this thread and the June mamas ever since though been too cybershy to contibute. I wasnt a part of the July thread. My LO was born July 15. Wondering if i could join the june group on FB as i could really benefit from sharing in advice and experiences. 

Post # 76
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

Just wondering if there are any other June 2013 momma’s that want to join us.  Message me and I will add you on facebook and into the group! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors