(Closed) June 2013 Babies Part 11 – The Final Countdown!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I think my baby will be born on ______June 21_______ (date)

At ____3:15pm________ (time)

He/she will weigh _____8 pounds 2 ounces______

He/she will be _____21 inches__________ tall

He/she will have _____Blonde (Maybe even red)_____ hair

He/she will have _____Blue or green_______ eyes (i know most baby’s have grey or blue eyes)

I hope he/she has my ___Eyes____ and my husband/partners ___Wavy hair and height____

Post # 5
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I think my baby will be born on June 26 (date)

At 4:15pm (time)

He will weigh 9 lbs

He will be 22″ tall

He will have brown hair

He will have blue eyes like daddy

I hope he has my ??? and my husband’s hair and build

We’ll have to try to remember to come back to these predictions later to see how far off we were!

Post # 6
1575 posts
Bumble bee

Haha looks like you are all predicting “late” babies so far πŸ˜‰

I think my baby will be born on June 4th (our wedding anniversary, haha)

At late night?

She will weigh 7lbs 6oz (praying for a manageable size!)

She will be 20in tall

She will have a full head of dark brown hair

She will have brown eyes (i know most babies have  grey or blue eyes)

I hope she has my empathy and artistic ability and my husband/partners nose, eyes and musical ability. I know she will probably end up tall like him, haha I’m only 5′ and he’s 6’4″! I am getting so excited to see what she will look like!

Post # 8
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

I think my baby will be born on June 30th (our wedding anniversary and what hubby is pushing for)

At early morning

He will weigh 8 1/2 lbs

He will be 20″ tall

He will have brown hair (according to the last ultrasound his hair is only in the back so it will be a comb over from the back)

He will have blue/green eyes (i know most baby’s have grey or blue eyes)

I hope he has my nose & ears (and height from my side of the family) and my husband/partners face shape. 

Post # 9
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think my baby will be born on June 14th (I’m going a few days early…)

At some God awful hour in the middle of the night.

He/she will weigh  8lbs 3 oz

He/she will be 20 in tall

He/she will have Brown hair

He/she will have Blue eyes (i know most baby’s have grey or blue eyes)

I hope he/she has my zeal for life and my husband/partners calm, understanding, disposition. 

Cannot believe it’s the final countdown!

Post # 10
1575 posts
Bumble bee

@ellebeerob:  Ooh congrats to them! πŸ™‚ The date was never significant to us before we got married, but then last year my husband started his new job on June 4th too, which significantly changed our financial situation and had us move to a new state, so I think fate likes this date for us, haha.

Post # 11
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

so, I had my 34 week apt with my GP today, and the last one with her until after baby! Anywyas, she usually doesn’t have much to say, but today after measuring my fundal height, she commented that I was “going to have a good sized baby”. That scares the bejeezes out of me. She’s never commented on anything!

Anyways, she gave me the paper that she’s been tracking my fundal height and Bridal Party on to give to my OB on the 21st when I see him, and I guess, except for 20 weeks, when I measured 22 cm, I’ve been measuring bang on a cm for each week that I am. So I don’t know why she thinks I’m having a big baby, when my measurments are exactly in line with my gestational age?

On another note, baby boy’s heart rate jumped today. It’s typically around 140, and today it was 158!

Post # 12
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

Here, I can totally break the trend.

I think my baby will be born on June 11. (Because I know I’m being induced early.)

At 6:30 pm?

She will weigh 6 lbs 8 oz.

She will be 20 in.

She will have blonde hair.

She will have blue eyes.

I hope she has my nose and my husband’s intelligence, and hair! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I think my baby will be born on __May 17 hoping for a few weeks eearly πŸ™‚ 

At ___9:00am____ 

He/she will weigh _____over 6 pounds hoping under 8______

He/she will be ____25 in____ long

He/she will have ______brown______ hair

He/she will have ____brown____ eyes (i know most baby’s have grey or blue eyes)

I hope he/she has my ___eyes___ and my husband/partners _____nose_____

So, I have been spotting since yesterday around lunch time at first I thought it was just my mucous plug but I only lost a little bit once and havent stopped bleeding since. I know its proabably nothing and I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. But I’ve been stressing myself out all day and night I barely slept at all, shes still moving around but everytime she doesnt I start to get really worried πŸ™ I’m just hoping this means shes coming soon, and that she’ll be a happy healthy little girl πŸ™‚

On a side note I had my other baby shower on Sunday, it was so nice since it was my family I felt alot more at ease! We didnt get anything off our registry thought it was alot of clothes, but its ok the only thing we need still is the baby swing πŸ™‚ My brother actually bought us the baby monitor which I was so happy about he is going to be the best uncle ever!!!

My daddy custom built the cradle, hes been working on it since I told them I was pregnant the moment he got to finally showed me he was so happy πŸ™‚ My mom had filled it full of all the stuff I had been sending her from pinterest she has been making alot of stuff plus buying alot of clothes as well πŸ™‚ She also got me Frank hes huge he literally takes up the entire loveseat dont know where I’m going to put him when I have people over!

Post # 14
80 posts
Worker bee

I think my baby will be born on June 8

At 6:27pm

She will weigh 8 lbs, 2 oz.

She will be 20.5″ tall

She will have black hair

She will have dark brown eyes

I hope she has my nose and my husband’s thick and wavy hair.

Post # 15
4354 posts
Honey bee

I think my baby will be born on June 7th (5 days early).

In the middle of the night, or labor starting at night and born early morning rather.

He/she will weigh 8lbs 10oz (and hoping no bigger!!).

He/she will be 21 inches tall.

He/she will have lots of hair but I’m having trouble decided what color, I’m a brunette and Darling Husband was like white blonde when he was little.

He/she will have blue eyes like Darling Husband (i know most baby’s have grey or blue eyes)

I hope he/she has my small nose and sense of humor and my husband/partners eyes and caring nature.

Post # 16
1575 posts
Bumble bee

@mrskrumpet: Hope all is well! I know at my last appointment, my OB said to call if I have any bleeding because it isn’t normal at this point, so perhaps you are getting close!!  Good luck at the appointment this afternoon. And wow what a haul! Spoiled baby πŸ™‚

@anotherbee:  Hmm that is a little odd for her to say, especially if you have been spot on for every measurement – I wouldn’t think too much into the comment πŸ™‚

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies Part 11 – The Final Countdown!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors