(Closed) June 2013 Babies – Part 4!!!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 362
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@chelseaRichard:  Congrats on your little one being a baby girl!!! Now to curb the urge to spend loads of money on all the super cute clothes out there πŸ˜‰

Post # 363
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Here’s a pic of my little man πŸ™‚ He sucked his left thumb and used his left hand to play with his toes the entire time… Wonder if he’ll be a lefty like me!

Post # 364
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here are a bunch of photos from our appointment this morning. I know the 3D ones are kind of creepy – it’s too early for the baby to have developed fat yet. But, they’re also so detailed!

Post # 365
820 posts
Busy bee

@ellebeerob:  So adorable!!! It’s amazing what they do in there πŸ™‚

Post # 366
820 posts
Busy bee

@saltybalty:  Amazing!! Those are great photos πŸ™‚

Post # 367
254 posts
Helper bee

@MrsDW:  I forgot to respond earlier about the names. I’d mentioned some of the ones we’re thinking about a while back and those haven’t changed much: Elliot, Sebastian, Maxfield…but we’re still searching for new ones and aren’t sure if any of these are quite right, yet. The middle name will probably be Niccolo after my grandfather.

@anotherbee:  Thanks!

@ellebeerob:  Haha, we really are twins! And I feel you about the weight gain. At this morning’s appointment I found out that I’d gained more weight than I’d wanted to by now, but it wasn’t quite as bad as I feared. I had to remind myself that I normally gain an extra pound or two each winter and lose a pound or two each summer regardless of pregnancy, so there’s no reason why that might not be contributing to a little speedier weight gain than I’d been expecting right now. I’m just going to try to be a little more careful about eating more vegetables and fewer empty calories.

Post # 368
254 posts
Helper bee

@ellebeerob:  Your photo looks great!

@Sweethart:  Good luck at your anatomy appointment later this week! Can’t wait to see your sonogram photos (if you choose to share them, that is)!

Post # 369
1474 posts
Bumble bee

@saltybalty:  I love, love, love your names! And he is SO cute!

Our little one now has a middle name – I don’t want to type them together because I’m weird. Since both names are really uncommon I don’t want it to be google-able as a phrase πŸ™‚ His middle name is Fisher!

Post # 371
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@ellebeerob:  @saltybalty:  lovely babies both of you, it’s amazing how much of their feature you can see already!

im 16 weeks tomorrow so still another 4 weeks for us before we can find out.  My stomach is definitely getting bigger and harder but I have had 2 people this last week tell me they can’t tell I’m pregnant I guess I look like just a fat belly!

i used to have no problems sleeping but have been restless the last few nights.  I always start off on my left side but wake up on my back which freaks me out!  I’m meeting our midwife tonight so will discuss with her.

Post # 372
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@stillme:  welcome back! You will feel amazing once you get your hands on some maternity clothes πŸ™‚ 

@anotherbee:  don’t worry momma! I’m pretty sure ill be sad if they say its a boy for us too. That’s why I’m saying its a boy so I can get used to the fact before hand. Just make sure you let us know asap so we can get excited for you and that will help πŸ™‚

@ellebeerob:  so exciting you can tell that the baby looks like dh! You needed a note to switch gyms?!

Post # 373
1474 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsDW:  Yes. Stupid contract! They wouldn’t let me terminate it without a detailed doctor’s note even though I only had 1 month left.

Post # 374
1474 posts
Bumble bee

I’m kind of torn about my OB. On one hand, I like her. She’s not warm or personable at all, but I mean…She’s my doctor, not my shopping buddy. She is just very direct and to the point. Today she asked me if I had signed up for any birthing classes and I told her I had signed up for a Bradley Method course and was hoping for an intervention free childbirth and she rolled her eyes. Not good. I’m afraid that with her in charge of my labor/delivery I won’t get a chance to go intervention free since she doesn’t seem supportive of it. I don’t know if I should change to another doctor in the practice or just see what happens and continue to make my wishes known :/

Post # 375
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@ellebeerob:  yay for a lefty πŸ˜‰ it will be interesting to know for sure once he’s here!

@saltybalty:  adorable baby! 

@saltybalty:  cute names! We’re struggling with boy names. 

@ellebeerob:  love the middle name! 

@Snickers95:  I’m 16w today! 4 weeks until my appointment too… When is yours? Let me know what your midwife says about the sleeping positions! 

Post # 376
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Oh, re names:!!! We’ve had a boy name for ever ( I cam into the relationship telling Darling Husband tht would be our son’s name). We don’t have a set middle name yet, but it will probably be Allan Warren after his father and my grandfather. 

Anyways, we’re FINALLY decided on a girl’s name!!! I had two girl’s names that I came to the relationship with, but Darling Husband wouldn’t agree like he did for the boy’s name. Anyways, we’ve been back and forth over names, not agreeing on any. But he finally agreed on myHumber two pick!! I’m so excited!! 

And the names go together (boy and girl) so if we have one of each, they sound nice πŸ™‚

Im totally keeping them secret though πŸ™‚

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies – Part 4!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors