(Closed) June 2013 Babies – Part 4!!!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 572
1266 posts
Bumble bee

My back has been bothering me too. I went to a chiropractor regularly from early spring of 2011 till I moved to DE in June/July, and haven’t been since. With the baby shifting my weight around, my back is really bad, especially where my scoliosis is and in my hips I can feel that they are out of alignment. I have an appointment with a new chiropractor tomorrow, though! I am very excited because I can no longer do some of the cracks/adjustments to myself that I used to do, haha. 

ALSO for the heartburn mamas, I finally got to try the Earth Mama Organic Heartburn Tea, and it worked well for me so far. 🙂 So very glad my thoughtful friend bought it for me!

My bump keeps getting higher, I now feel baby kicking behind my belly button, haha. I know I must definitely be measuring later than average because my uterus is just at or slightly above my belly button and I’m 19 weeks. I hear the growth can be sporadic till about 24 weeks, so hopefully it evens out and I don’t end up giving birth to a humongus baby! XD I think the growth spurts have been contributing to my palpitations too, but I haven’t had any recently. I see the cardiologist next week.. I’ll feel kindof bad if I go there and there is absolutely nothing going on, but I guess that is what I should be hoping for!!

Post # 573
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Ok ladies, I’m about to start the new thread!  Here comes part 5!

Post # 574
776 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsSawyer:  oh, I definitely did buy a few little tiny newborn things for exactly that reason! I was like, it’s my baby dammit, I get to buy some too! I was with my best friend and realized while out shopping that I should put a quick halt to it though. And then went on about how ‘unfair’ it was that I couldn’t buy any of my own baby’s newborn clothes, because everybody would be buying them for me. (first world problems much…lol) And – my strategy for taking bump pics has actually been to wear the same outfit each time! I think they will look cool side by side. Though now I’m wishing I had put a bit more thought into the outfit, haha, it’s just workout shorts and an undershirt :/

Post # 575
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@ellebeerob:  ugh.  what is up with mother in laws?  Mine told her entire side of the family about the pregnancy at like week 6 despite me saying that we wanted to announce at thanksgiving and not to tell anyone.  I get she was excited but it isn’t your place and if something did go wrong my husbands aunts and uncles I’ve met 10 times aren’t the people I would want to lean on to get me through.  Grrrr.  She is definitely not finding out the name until the end for this reason.

Post # 576
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hey ladies, I just noticed that this thread has gotten super large and past our 500 post count limit! 🙂 Does someone want to start a new thread so that we can close this one please? Thanks!

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies – Part 4!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors