28 %
    It's a GIRL! : (11 votes)
    38 %
    Team Green! : (10 votes)
    34 %
  • Post # 3
    80 posts
    Worker bee

@bwaychick:  This is great! Thanks for putting it together and starting the new thread =)

Post # 4
    887 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Awesome, thanks! Somebody should start a roll call… I’ll try to think of some ideas for questions but anybody, feel free to beat me to it.

Post # 5
    49 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Thanks, this is great, I’m EDD June 14th fyi.  Cheers!

Post # 6
    622 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

Thanks so much for pulling together this list! My EDD is 6/22. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

@bwaychick:  thanks again for the list. You’re the best! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
    1949 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

@bwaychick:  Thanks again for picking this up!! I can’t wait to see my Mae up there with a color beside it. One week from today!!! I’ll be sooooo excited this time next Wednesday!!!!

Post # 9
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

Boo can’t link from old thread to this one… @ellebeerob i can’t believe your mil did that! And thought it was funny!? Was it more of a “omg they want to name the baby ___ ____. Can you believe that? What do you think of the name?!” Because my inlaws are kind of doing that with the girl name. But we aren’t going to keep the name a secret. 

Post # 10
    602 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I am going nuts waiting for my ultrasound next week.  I just want to know!  I’m surprised how many people with mid-June due dates know already, my MD wouldn’t let me sneak in early for my anatomy scan.  I know there are way more important things on the exam than finding out the gender but come on I’m curious!  My husband won’t even discuss names until we know soooo he better be prepared to talk Tuesday night.  I’m tired of calling the baby “IT”

Post # 11
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

@MyFavouriteChords:  my dr wouldnt let me sneak in early either. So on my exact 20w date I have the first appointment of the day. πŸ™‚ I think a few of the June momma’s had an elective ultrasound before their dr appointment. Hubby wouldn’t talk boy names or nursery themes until we know after the appointment. πŸ™ feb 4th needs to come fast!

Post # 12
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

@MrsDW:  She tried to play it off like she was throwing different baby names out there to people and threw our baby’s name in to see if they liked it, but COME ON. It was painfully obvious that she had just told someone and felt stupid after we got mad at her. This is childish, but I was so mad at her I told her she couldn’t post anything about the baby on Facebook anymore – not even pics etc after he’s born – because I just can’t trust her to not cross boundaries in sharing information about him anymore if she can’t follow a simple request to not share his name – the ONE thing we asked of her.

@MyFavouriteChords:  My husband wouldn’t talk names until after the anatomy scan either! Made me batty! But it also didn’t keep me from making lists πŸ™‚

We ate dinner with my ILs last night and between finding out my Mother-In-Law has told people the name when we asked her to keep her mouth shut, and my Father-In-Law telling me horror stories he’s heard about birth, and telling me I need to “stop trying to be a hero” and drop the natural birth thing and “go sign up for a C-section because that’s the safe way to deliver a baby nowadays” I had a migraine by the time we left. Why do we live 5 minutes away from DH’s parents and not mine?!!?!

Post # 13
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee

@dreamocracy – I can’t tag you from the last thread, but I’ve heard chiropractic care during pregnancy is a godsend! I am going to start going back soon. I even read a study that said an adjustment prior to birth can shorten delivery time, and that there is a chiropractic maneuver that can help turn a breech baby. I found out my chiro actually specializes in maternal chiropractic medicine, so I’m excited to go back. So is my back πŸ™‚

Post # 14
    254 posts
    Helper bee

@bwaychick:  thanks so much for organizing the list! so helpful!

Congrats to everyone who has found out the gender of their babies since I posted last. It seems like we’re really moving fast now!

I forgot to mention that at our appointment last week we did a quad screen blood test for downs, spina bifida, etc. We had opted out of the NT test during the first trimester, so this was our first test like this. We got our results at the end of last week – the doctor said they were perfect – our risk is 1/10,000! So, that’s a comfort.

Post # 15
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

@ellebeerob:  I’m in the same boat with the inlaws. We are less than 2 miles away from my inlaws and an hour from my parents. We both love my parents more. Your inlaws sound as bad as mine. I’m so sorry you have to deal with that too. 

Post # 16
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee

@MrsDW:  I wish I could tell my husband how much they annoy me, but they’re really old and he’s an only child so his feelings get really hurt if I say anything about them. It makes me really sad that they’ll be the grandparents our kids are closest to because I really can’t stand them a lot of the time. I can already tell they’re going to try and undermine my parenting and blow it off as “spoiling the grandbaby”.

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors