(Closed) June 2013 Babies!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi! I got my BFP (faintly) last Thursday. Over the weekend I got positive digitals and a very dark line of a FRER. I don’t see my doctor until 8 weeks on 10/24. So far I’ve had heartburn, exhaustion and felt pretty sick this morning. I do NOT feel like eating this morning but I’m forcing down some oatmeal so I can take my vitamin. My husband told me I “better feed his baby” LOL. I’m trying! 

Post # 5
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hello ladies πŸ™‚ I got my BFP on Saturday and I have a due date of June 2. No real symptoms yet except sore boobs and I’m a little more tired than usual. I woul love it if I could get through this pregnancy with minimal morning sickness πŸ˜‰ lol Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you πŸ™‚

Post # 6
4355 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Got my BFP this morning at 10 DPO, FF is giving an EDD of June 11th! So happy to join you πŸ™‚

I’ve had lots of symptoms in my tww including heartburn, fatigue, backaches, VIVID dreams, interrupted sleep, waves of nausea and light cramping but nothing too unbearable yet! Can’t wait to grow alongside you ladies!

Happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 7
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’ll join!

I’m feeling tentative about all of this as we miscarried in July. I am cautiously optimistic about this little one!

Got a faint positive on Wednesday, a better one yesterday and a positive on the digital this morning! I’m 14 DPO today. Est.  due date says June 7th. Eee!!

Congrats to everyone on here so far and looking forward to more BFP’s joining us soon!

Post # 8
4355 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Stolen from the May ladies… will be fun to get to know eachother better.

EDD: June 11, 2013

How Far Along: 3 weeks 3 days, based on some website cause I don’t know when you’re actually suppose to start counting. First day of LMP?

How long TTC: We got SUPER lucky on our first try.

First Child: Yes πŸ™‚

Boy/Girl: Although I had a psychic reading recently and she said boy (actually, twin boys) I would really like a girl (or twin girls :D!). That being said, any healthy bubs will do.

First doctors appointment: None booked yet, I will call my doctor soon, but I’m at work and I don’t want people to know so I have to wait until I leave to call and make an appointment.

How do you feel: Super tired in the evenings, pretty decent the rest of the time but I have waves of light cramping here and there.

Who have you told: NO ONE! Darling Husband doesn’t even know yet (and it’s killing me!) but I am telling him tonight.

Cravings: Not cravings PER SAY, but super hungy all the time. Last night I stood at the fridge and ate spicy pickled green beans straight from the jar and I was thinking “If I’m not pregnant I need to see a doctor because this isn’t right” LOL.

Post # 11
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

First Congrats all!!!!!!

EDD: June 6, 2013

How Far Along: 4 weeks 2 days, based on an app I have (I am a family practice doctor, and had to do some OB in residency so I have a preganncy wheel.)

How long TTC: We also got SUPER lucky on our first try, still in shock

First Child: Yes

Boy/Girl: Either!

First doctors appointment: October 17th, which I set yp back in June with a new OB for a routine exam.  Oops!

How do you feel: Super tired, nausea and have vomited about 5 times in the last week, blah!

Who have you told: The hubby and our parents.  Dont want to tell too many people just yet!

Cravings: None, mostly from the nausea!  Does ginger ale count? Lol!

Ok bees, I do have a question for you.  So obviously if everyting goes well we will be telling people.  However, my brother and his wife have been married for 5 years.  The have been TTC for 2 years and are no getting fertilifty treatments and IVF.  They are extremely private about it so I don;t know details.  I am really sensitive about this and I am really nervous about telling them.  Its giving me some major anxiety.  Any advice?

Post # 12
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Hello ladies! I’m not new here, but registered with a different username for privacy purposes. Too many IRL people know my other one! Anyway, here are my details..

EDD: June 6, 2013

How Far Along: 4w 3d

How long TTC: This was our first month

First Child: Yes

Boy/Girl: Don’t know yet!

First doctors appointment: I have an appt with a nurse week 8 (mid Oct) and one with an OB week 11 (week before Thanksgiving).

How do you feel: Tired in the middle of the day. Nauseous on and off, mainly when hungry. Boobs were sore for a week or so but they aren’t as sore now. Also, I’m nervous–hoping for a sticky baby!

Who have you told: Just Darling Husband and some online friends.

Cravings: Cottage cheese!!! Weird right? I ate half a big bucket of it the other day. Also, just generally very hungry. I pigged out a ton over the last week and haven’t gained any weight from it (unusual for me–I usually gain weight just when i look at food).

Congrats to everyone else here! I’ve been stalking the TTC threads for a long time but never posted… finally figured, I could get a new username and jump in!

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m so excited to join this group!

EDD: June 2, 2013

How Far Along: 5 weeks 1 day

How long TTC: 5 months.  Battled some short Lp issues and early spotting and got my BFP 2 months after starting to take B complex.  Not sure if it’s a coincidence or not but it seems to have helped!

First Child: Yes!  So excited!

Boy/Girl: I have always wanted a little girl, but I would be excited for a boy too.  We have several friends with little boys now and they are so much fun!  

First doctors appointment: October 15th.  It seems like forever!

How do you feel: Quite good actually.  I have been way hungrier than usual, so I’ve been trying to eat a bunch of small meals throughout the day.  I’ve been a little crampy and get tired in the afternoons. Oh, and VERY sore boobs.  No sickness yet and actually my stomach feels better than usual!  I am enjoying it while it lasts!

Who have you told: Just my hubby.  It was our second anniversary on Tuesday when I got my BFP (best anniversary gift ever!) so I wrapped up a picture of the 3 tests I took.  He was so confused when he opened it and the look on his face was priceless!  I had to actually explain what it meant. In his defense we thought we were out of the game this month because I left to visit home before I thought I was due to ovulate.  Surprise!  We are waiting to tell family until probably Halloween time when we will see them next (so around 9 weeks) and probably wait until 12-13 weeks to tell everyone else.

Cravings: I want to eat everything!  But nothing specific.

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

@faye0314:  I had a short LP too.. Started taking B6 about a month before we started TTC – and it apparently worked!

Post # 15
227 posts
Helper bee

EDD: June 6, 2013 according to an app I downloaded last night!

How Far Along: 4 weeks 1 day

How long TTC: 5? Started in March with a BFP in June and mc in July. Started trying again in august and one BFN month and now this!  Don’t know quite how to count all of that :/

First Child: Yep!

Boy/Girl: I feel like I’d like a girl, but would love a boy too! just want a sticky healthy baby. πŸ™‚

First doctors appointment: Err. Haven’s called yet. Wanted to see if I made it through the weekend as my first positive test was before my period was due.. Calling Monday morning!

How do you feel: Pretty good. VERY tired all the time. Boobs are sore. Have backaches and cramps now and then. Also a wet feeling…TMI! Hungry for everything!

Who have you told: DH, best friend and college roomate! Don’t know how I’m deciding when to tell people yet. If it feels right I will I guess!

Cravings: Nothing specific. Just all the food!

Post # 16
227 posts
Helper bee

@ellebeerob:  Thank you! I’m so hopeful and excited to be on here!

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors