(Closed) June 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 497
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@legalese:  I am about 9 weeks 5 days.  My last ultrasound was just shy of 7 weeks and it looked like a little blob with a heartbeat.  It is crazy how much they grow in just a few weeks! 

@Sea_bass:  That is really interesting about the baby shower thing.  So do you have showers after the baby is born? I can be a little superstitious too so I think that’s the main reason I don’t want to make a big deal out of it on Facebook.  

@SBMT:  That’s a great idea just to do an email for close family. I think I am probably going to either do that or a secret album of pics on Facebook.   I should also probably think of purging my Facebook a little.  That random girl from a class project in college or person I met out at the bars “omg lets get our phones out and add each other on Facebook” and then never talked to again probably doesn’t need to be on there anymore…  

Post # 499
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Just an update: I posted earlier that I was spotting/cramping, so I had bloodwork done just to be safe. Well, I’m losing/have lost the baby…it either didn’t implant correctly or I’m miscarrying.

Congrats to all you moms-to-be though, and well wishes for all of you.

Post # 500
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@AcheneMalefic:  Sweetie, I’m so sorry πŸ™ *hugs*

Post # 501
1760 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@AcheneMalefic:  Oh no! I’m so sorry πŸ™ 

Post # 502
1301 posts
Bumble bee

@AcheneMalefic:  I’m so sorry. My thoughts are with you. 

Post # 504
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Thanks girls. I don’t mean to hog the joy of others here, which is why I posted in my other thread. FH thankfully is here for me and said we can TTC again whenever I’m ready. Ill be back oN here  somewhere with a BFP hopefully. Best wishes for everyone else!! πŸ™‚

Post # 506
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@AcheneMalefic:  I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope that you’ll be back on these boards soon!  Sending positive thoughts your way!

Post # 507
77 posts
Worker bee

@AcheneMalefic:  I’m very sorry for your loss, sending hugs and positive energy to you.

Post # 509
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My doctor’s appoint is FINALLY tomorrow.  I’ll be 9 weeks 2 days.  Just curious for those of you who went in already,  how early were you able to hear a heartbeat?  I’m not sure if my doctor will order an ultrasound or not so I’m just curious what to expect going in!  Thanks for your input.

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors