(Closed) June 2013 Babies!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 107
1071 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@ellebeerob:  Thank you SO much! I am over the moon!!! I felt so many symptoms this month but didnt want to get my hopes up, you know what its like. I am so excited to be joining the june babies!!! Eeeeeep! 

Post # 108
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Sorta freaked out and hardly slept because last night I had some very scant brownish spotting when I went to the bathroom. And then I swore my boobs didn’t hurt anymore. I remembered that the day before I did have my dr appointment where he did a pap and checked my cervix so maybe it is just a bit of blood from that? Anyone else experience this? My boobs feel kinda sore again this morning and my ever present queasiness is still here but good god I am such a nervous wreck about MC. No spotting all night or this morning either. A coworker unfortunatly experienced a miscarraige recently which really hits home and every time I wipe I look at the tissue..TMI? Sorry, anyone else a nervous wreck? I just so want this, and to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I’ll be 36 next month so I’m not getting any younger. Ugh, anyways, thanks for listening if you did. Congrats to the new BFP’s too!!!

Post # 109
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ibellibie:  

In my first pregancy, many years ago lol,  I remember this happening in the very early stages. Any spotting is scary but after sex it is common. Or so they say, I am by no means an expert, just a fellow worry wart. Anyways, find comfort in the fact you are not the only one this happened to. πŸ™‚ Best wishes to you.

Post # 110
1266 posts
Bumble bee

@Sea_bass:  Congrats! πŸ™‚ And welcome to the June baby thread!

Post # 111
1071 posts
Bumble bee

@dreamocracy:  THANK YOU!!! So excited to be here! 

Post # 112
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Sea_bass:  Welcome and congratulations! SO happy to have you join us. I was stalking the POAS thread and was so excited to see your BFP! When are you due? πŸ™‚

Post # 113
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@ndfreitag:  Thanks for your input! I’m just trying to put it behind us and not worry. I’ve had no cramping or blood since so I feel like everything is still going smoothly — and I’m grateful. Just trying to remain peaceful. πŸ™‚

Post # 115
1071 posts
Bumble bee

@ibellibie:  Thank you! I am not entirely sure as my cycle length vary a lot and I am not sure when I O’ed. A guestimate would be June 14th! Eppp so excited!!! 

Post # 116
1071 posts
Bumble bee

I thought I would fill this in! 

EDD: June 14, 2013 (This is big time guess work as I have very long irregular cycles and don’t know when I ovulated, hopefully the doctor might be able to shed some light..)

How Far Along: 4 weeks (again, no idea really!)  

How long TTC: Since July, but thinked I O’ed once or twice since then so very lucky to get KUed so fast! 

First Child: Yes!!! EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF! 

Boy/Girl: I don’t mind at all. I know my DH would like a son at some point but we are just praying for a healthy and sticky baby. 

First doctors appointment: This Friday afternoon. I don’t think they will do much, maybe another urine test. Not sure.. 

How do you feel: Feeling great! No nasty side effects (yet!). I am pretty tired today but that could be down to having no caffeine more than anything else! 

Who have you told: Just my husband. πŸ™‚ I am super close to my parents but only my my Mum is in the same country as me. I see her all time time and so it will be hard to keep it from her. I want to wait until my Dad is back here and tell them at the same time which is at the start of November. Me and my Mum always have a drink together on Friday night so I am seriously going to have to try and trick her by drinking something else. If she realises I am off alchol then she will know straight away and will not be able to contain herself and totally tell my Dad! 

Cravings: No cravings at all. Just eating lots of vege and dairy at the moment.

Post # 118
1071 posts
Bumble bee

@ellebeerob:  amazing! Congratulations!! 

Is anyone else keen on joining forces on my fitness pal? To keep track of what we are eating and in an attempt to get enough nutrients? 

Post # 120
27 posts
Newbee

Hello June Mamma’s!  I thought I would join you as I am happily pregnant again…

EDD: June 10th, 2013, based on when I believe I O’d.

How Far Along: 5 weeks today.  I have taken multiple FRER tests…line gets darker and darker.  I also had a little spotting so I did a Beta on Friday and my numbers were awesome, 2601!  Maybe twins????!!!

How long TTC: Went off mini pill at the end of Nov 11 and got pregnant immediately even though breastfeeding still with my first.  Unfortunately, baby had large yoke sak and I miscarried at 9 1/2 weeks (after saw the heartbeat and found out about the yoke sak).  Chemical Pregnancy in June 2012 and then pregnant again in July 2012, miscarried at 5 ½ weeks.  It has been a rough 2012…Hopefully turning the corner with this little peanut.

First Child: I am blessed to have a healthy, happy, 16 month old little boy.  I got pregnant with him on our honeymoon, 1st month trying.   I feel very blessed as I had him at 39 and hopefully this peanut at 41.

Boy/Girl: Healthy, sticky baby.  Would love a little girl as we my Mom only has grandson’s, but would love to give my son a best friend as well.

First doctors appointment: 10/16 for nurse visit (urine, blood work, weight, etc.) and 10/26 (which can not come quick enough) for 1st ultrasound.  They are getting me in a bit earlier due to the previous miscarriages.

How do you feel: I feel fine…I had very few symptoms with my previous pregnancies so I am not worried.  I know around week 7 I will get BONE TIRED from experience.  I am having VIVID dreams though…that one is new this early on.

Who have you told: My husband and my best friend.  I am waiting till after the ultrasound to tell my family as it has been a hard year of hopes for them (my sister miscarried as well this summer).   We waited till 5 weeks with the last one and then 3 days later I started to miscarry.  Hard to wait but I  would rather tell them when we see a heartbeat.

Cravings:  Water with ice!  With my little boy, all I wanted was cheerios 24×7 (which he LOVES to eat all the time now) so can’t wait to see what this one wants.

Post # 121
3260 posts
Sugar bee

@Sea_bass:  Welcome lady! And as I said in the POAS thread, a huge congrats!! 

View original reply
@SBMT:  Congrats! and welcome πŸ™‚

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors