(Closed) June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 4
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Oh and hey we have the same date! Woohoo almost 10 more months to go!

Post # 6
286 posts
Helper bee

I love that dress! Is it kind of a mermaid/fit and flare fit? I love those style, but have a stomach so those don’t fit me that well :p and I love how the top is like a corset style! What kind of veil are you wearing?

Post # 7
368 posts
Helper bee

@Southerngirl4234:  I LOVE your dress.

Mine is Dabra: (wow, this picture is huge. sorry)

Post # 8
286 posts
Helper bee

Tmpalm thanks! I love yours too…kind of jealous..I’ve always wanted a lace dress, but fell in love with the Emma…

Post # 10
268 posts
Helper bee

here is mine!

Post # 11
368 posts
Helper bee

@radishtime:  Beautiful!  I love that crossover look on the top.

Post # 12
159 posts
Blushing bee

@jrzvol:  Yay! Another date twin!! I have pictures of me in the dress, but I’m nervous to post them before the wedding! I’ll post the model in my dress. It’s Margo by Elizabeth Fillmore. ETA: Sorry that is ridiculously huge… I don’t know how to re-size!

Post # 13
286 posts
Helper bee

LillyLover I love love love your dress! Is that the kind of veil you’ll be wearing?

Post # 15
159 posts
Blushing bee

@Southerngirl4234:  Yay, thank you!!! No, I’m not very trendy, I’m a lot more “traditional,” and that veil is too cool for me!! I want a cathedral length veil (I think), trimmed with chantilly lace (same lace as dress).

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! Will you be wearing a veil?

Post # 16
62 posts
Worker bee

I’m on my phone so here is the link to a pic I put up on the blog for my work: 

Vintage Gowns in the Shop

The one in the back is mine (my mom’s; she got married in 1975) We’re going to take the sleeves off to create a modesty panel to change the back zipper to a lace up. We haven’t decided for sure what else we want to do with it, but I can’t wait to start πŸ™‚

The topic ‘June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors