(Closed) June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 62
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Here’s my dress, the picture is really bad since it was a camera phone.  Below is the store picture.

Post # 64
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@missbee15:  We’re dress twins! 

Here it is on me! It’s perfect for our small country wedding. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 65
213 posts
Helper bee

@jrzvol:  Thank you very much…there are so many beautiful dresses out there and I’m probably second-guessing it because it was my only dress shopping trip and there were certain styles of dresses that I am drawn to visually that I never tried on. Oh well – I do love how I looked in it and I know I will love it again on the big day!

Post # 66
4 posts
Wannabee

After 5 salons, I finally found it.  Photo does not do it justice!

Post # 67
3615 posts
Sugar bee

without the wrinkles of course!

Post # 68
359 posts
Helper bee

Wow, June Brides, I am blown away by how beautiful and different everyones dresses are! I just love wedding dresses- they all have such distinct personalities! Here’s mine- I ordered it months ago, and I can’t wait to see it again!

Post # 69
381 posts
Helper bee

Lorie by Maggie Sottero!

Post # 70
9 posts
Newbee

OMG am i the only June bride who hasnt gone gown shopping… EEK!!! I go for the first time November 10th this is the dress I have fallen in love with and had to call over 40 shops to find someone that had it so I hope I love it on me when i finally try it on.

Post # 71
9 posts
Newbee

@beeberonibri:  love that dress i may have to try this one on as well… Beautiful

Post # 72
38 posts
Newbee

@SarahL13:  I think we have the same dress! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 73
38 posts
Newbee

@SarahL13:  I just saw that you wrote the same thing.  Whoops! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Post # 74
281 posts
Helper bee

Ordered mine 3 weeks ago – should be here in February.  The sample gown was white taffeta, and I ordered mine in Satin Alabaster… Maggie Sottero Decadence Royale… ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to try on MY dress!

Post # 75
363 posts
Helper bee

@jrzvol:  I LOVE THAT DRESS! It’s pinned on my Pinterest page like a zillion times! Haha, I found another dress, but I do love that one!! Are you getting it specially made through somewhere??

Post # 76
61 posts
Worker bee

Here is mine! I ordered it in ivory with a blush detail on the back! Can’t wait to wear it all day! It’s my dream dress.sorry if the pics are too big…

The topic ‘June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors