(Closed) June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 78
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@erinmarie0685:  We are date and dress twins!

๐Ÿ™‚

Still need to have it taken in.

Post # 79
120 posts
Blushing bee

I thought I was going to end up with a mermaid/trumpet gown that hugged my very spanish curves ๐Ÿ˜‰ BUT. I felt like I was showing far too much! Even with the added sparkle straps!

BUT THEN! I found a beautiful sleek, classic, timeless, and GORGEOUS dress! I ended up purchasing an AA 2119! 

The back!!!

Post # 80
18 posts
Newbee

@SarahVee:  I have to be honest – I LOVE the actual dress you chose.  The other one while it did show off your curves, well how do I put this nicely….Ok lI will just say this…You look so sophisticated in the second dress, the way a bride should ๐Ÿ™‚   Gorgeous!!

Post # 81
18 posts
Newbee

I picked Maggie Sottero “Jenna”.  I purchased it in Diamond White from another bride.  My original fall in love dress was the Maggie Miri.  I love Jenna I really do but I keep getting drawn back to another Maggie dress I tried on.  Would love to see what you think – stick with Jenna or look into the other Maggie dress. 

Ok so here is the Miri – the original dress I was looking for

Here is the Jenna – this is the dress I purchased off of another bride.  This pic the dress is a little big and Ivory, the one I bought is Diamond White.

Now…Here is the other dress – I’ve tried it on at two different shops.  The first was big on me the second fit a whole lot better.  Now the question is stay with Maggie or does this dress look better?  It’s a tough decision when you fall for two dresses!!

Post # 82
135 posts
Blushing bee

@Bella_and_Max:  I’d say go with the dress you love most! I know, that’s kind of a cop out response, but we could just say which looks best in our own opinion.  My thought about the dress is that NO ONE can tell you how it makes you feel. Go with the one you can’t stop thinking about & compare the others to. Is there one that’s a bit abive the other? If so, THAT’s your dress!!!

Post # 83
18 posts
Newbee

@MzGT_062213:  See there in lies my problem – I LOVE both of the dresses.  While they are similar in being tight fitted around my waist and hips they both have a different bottom.  I am having a really hard time with this.

Post # 85
135 posts
Blushing bee

@Bella_and_Max: Yea…I figured that! Sorry I was NO help!!! I would think, though, that something made you keep trying on dresses. I stopped once I fell in love!

Post # 86
666 posts
Busy bee

Here’s my love: AA 2083. The sample was in ivory and I ordered white. . . the white really makes the lace and sparkles pop. Absolutely in love with it!

Post # 87
3479 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

Mine’s a Sue Wong!! Sorry it’s so big

Post # 88
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi June brides! You all have the most GORGEOUS dresses!!! 

Here is my beauty…

Maggie Sottero Divina ๐Ÿ™‚ Instead of them shortening it, I  will actually be lifting the skirt up about 3 inches so I have more room to drop it like its hot on the dance floor ;p

Post # 89
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My dress came in! :  wedding dress Crop Dress

Still need to get it altered…

Post # 90
9 posts
Newbee

So here it is MoriLee 3124… Thoughts???

Post # 91
27 posts
Newbee

This is when I first found it, its a casablanca 2052

The topic ‘June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors