(Closed) June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 122
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Casablanca 2098

(No pics of me in it yet, can’t wait until it comes!)

June 28, 2013

Post # 123
12 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine! Allure 8802

I don’t think it looks as great on the model – it really stood out to me in person, without knowing the designer or the cost. I saw it in the window, and HAD to try it on 🙂 and I fell in love.

Post # 124
23 posts
Newbee

I just got the phone call telling me that my dress has arrived! I’m so excited, but also surprised because it came in a lot earlier than I had expected.

Have any of you June brides ‘visited’ your dresses? I think I’m definitely too early for my first fitting…but I really want to go into the shop to see it at least!

Post # 125
5 posts
Newbee

David’s Bridal.

—Jordan

Post # 126
271 posts
Helper bee

Here’s mine! I love my dress but it looks SOOOO much better on me than in this picture. I didn’t even plan on trying it on at first. 

Post # 127
207 posts
Helper bee

June 21! Allure c155 in white! 

Post # 128
75 posts
Worker bee

@crystalrae:   We’re dress twins! Etsy do some lovely sashes if you’re looking for something different? 

Post # 129
625 posts
Busy bee

@Yellwill:  Yeahhh…. it’s such a beautiful dress! But er… I had an opportunity to get my absolute dream dress at a reasonable price (pre-owned) so I was able to cancel the order on the VW White. Luckily David’s Bridal in Canada is more flexible than in the US.

I actually have a different dress! (That’s 3 now.. lol what is wrong with me?!) But I will never change it, this is the dress I’ve dreamed of since I first started looking.

Vera Wang Gemma (shown bustled)

Post # 130
15 posts
Newbee

It’s amazing how different and beautiful everyone’s dresses are! I am newbie here but wanted to post my dress….June 15, 2013 here! 4 1/2 months to go….getting so close! 

Mine won’t be in for a few more months, haven’t seen it since last July! It is a Henry Roth.

Post # 131
672 posts
Busy bee

I’m hoping to be able to post after this weekend, since I still don’t have a dress!  EEK, only been engaged 3 weeks, hoping to buy a rush order one or off the rack dress on Saturday! 

Post # 133
117 posts
Blushing bee

Here is mine, this was the one and only time I’ve tried it on, which was back in August. Will have my first fitting in March.. I sometimes start to have dress regret since it’s been so long since I’ve seen it!

Post # 134
129 posts
Blushing bee

This is mine, got a sample so she stares at me every time i open the wardrobe. Taking it to live at my parents this week, before my Fiance moves in next weekend!

I have done a wee bit alteration to the dress, have added more lace to the train and have added buttonloops to hide the zip. Cant wait, really not long to go. My Mum phoned me the other day to tell me she was starting to stress out, as she’s going to New Zealand for 3 weeks in Feb, and cant now believe she would plan such a big holiday before her daughers wedding! I Just laughed at her and told her not to worry! 

So many beautiful dresses here!

Post # 135
23 posts
Newbee

Here is mine – this weekend I went to the shop and tried it on for the first time since it arrived. It was so nice to actually be able to put on MY dress (rather than the sample) after months of waiting!

I’m not sure why it’s so shiny in this photo – it must be the flash. It’s actually lace (although it almost looks like satin in this photo!)

Post # 136
672 posts
Busy bee

I bought my sample dress this past weekend!  Now I just need to get it in for some TLC and a good cleaning before June!  It is chiffon, which I love, because we are having an outdoor reception and I didn’t want anything too heavy, in case it is super hot. 

My dressi s now hanging in my living room!  I don’t have much room in my bedroom, and Fiance lives 6 hours away, so I don’t have to worry about him finding it!

The topic ‘June 2013 brides.. Can I see your dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors