(Closed) June 2013 Brides: Have you booked your Honeymoon?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 63
484 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@BakeosaurusRex:  No swim suit shopping just yet, I’m hitting the gym like crazy for my first fitting in April and will probably brave swimwear shopping at around the same time! Less than 5 months til the wedding now, and only 2,5 to get in shape. Eeeeek!

Post # 64
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We’re booking ours next week! We’re doing 8 days in Rome and Venice. Neither of us have been out of the country so we’re super excited. 

Post # 65
182 posts
Blushing bee

The Hubby and I will be going on an 8 day cruise to St Thomas, Antigua, and Nassau…..I can’t wait!

Post # 66
182 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Loubride:  I have been to both and you will have an amazing time! the food is to die for!

Post # 67
438 posts
Helper bee

We just booked our honeymoon a couple weeks ago…we are going to Sandals Emerald Bay in the Bahamas! We are going to go in November though and are taking the week after the wedding off to celebrate the 4th with family and friends…can’t wait!

Post # 68
525 posts
Busy bee

We haven’t decided yet where we want to go, so we haven’t booked yet. Our problem is there are too many options we like: Alaskan cruise, Italy, all-inclusive Caribbean vacation, Disney World, etc.

Eventually we’ll just pick on and go with it.

Post # 70
Hostess
2633 posts
Sugar bee

NO!!!! We havn’t even decided if we wanted am all inclusive resort honeymoon or a fun adventurous European honeymoon…should I worry?

Post # 71
13 posts
Newbee

@BakeosaurusRex:  We are doing the whole destination thing.  So we booked the Wedding/Honeymoon first.  Montego Bay, Jamaica we did the all inclusive route, and I cannot wait for June to hurry up!

Post # 72
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@BakeosaurusRex:  Hahaha – love that your Fiance spilled the beans.. 🙂

View original reply
@KingsDaughter:  We haven’t decided anything yet either. Heck, Fiance doesn’t even have a passport yet!! I’m getting a little anxious and wondering if we’ll even have a honeymoon…

Post # 73
384 posts
Helper bee

We just got through booking our honeymoon. We have decided to go to Secrets Maroma ,Riveria Cancun. It’s an all inclusive resort for adults only and our travel agent said was one of the best in mexico. We are so excited. We upgraded and will have our own butler etc and a swim out suite. We have registered for our honeymoon only and have already recieved a lovely spa day. We are staying for 6 days and I am soo ready to go Now 🙂 Is it June yet???

Post # 74
484 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@KingsDaughter:  Heh, no, don’t worry!! But if you want to go to Europe you may want to start having a chat with a travel agent or use online search engines – it’s quite a popular destination in summer. If you’re willing to wait til a bit later, Europe is lovely in off-season and if you go further south (Mediterranean) it’s actually a lot more pleasant rather than brutally hot.

Post # 75
Hostess
2633 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@Oxfordnerd:  Ya I was thinking that too!!! I have been to Tunisia in the off season…so beautiful and the deals you can get in food and accom. because there were not very many tourists to hike up the prices. 

I would def go to Tunisia again…but I am not so sure because of the issues going on there a couple years ago..might not be a good idea…lol

Post # 76
368 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Cantstartafire1:  That’s where we’re going too!  It looks amazing.

The topic ‘June 2013 Brides: Have you booked your Honeymoon?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors