(Closed) June 2013 Brides: Have you booked your Honeymoon?

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 77
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Tmpalm:  I know right!!!! So excited 🙂

Post # 78
185 posts
Blushing bee

ctmk14 are you going glamping at the Bar W Guest Ranch?  That’s where I met my fiance!

We’re going on our Honeymoon to Alaska – absolutely nothing booked yet….

Post # 79
18 posts
Newbee

Just booked ours a few weeks ago.  We’re leaving the Monday after the wedding and staying for a week at the Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Laughing

Post # 80
469 posts
Helper bee

I am a little worried and sad! We have nothing planned or booked yet! Our options are kind of limited though as Fiance and I took a family trip to Cabo a couple yrs. ago and that was the first time Fiance had flown, and he swears up and down ever since then he will never fly again! We are also a little tight for money, so Idk if we will have anything or not! Maybe just our regular trip to the beach that we take every summer, but if that is the case it won’t be very special! 🙁

Post # 82
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@BakeosaurusRex:  Not really too outdoorsy when it comes to the whole camping thing! Just not for me, neither is mountains or cold! lol I need warmth and the beach! lol Idk we will figure something out, I guess!

Post # 83
286 posts
Helper bee

Boo….no honeymoon for us. We’re lucky enough that we’re getting a wedding at all considering the financial nightmare we’ve gone through over the past 16 months. First Fiance was out of work, then I lost my job of 10 years and STILL haven’t been able to find full-time work almost a year later. If the parentals weren’t paying for the whole thing, we’d simply go to city hall and sign paperwork. 

One day we’ll take a holiday together…I figure my parents never had a honeymoon either and they’ve been married for 35 years so I’ll just tell myself it’s good luck. LOL

Post # 84
286 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@allabouteve:  Nothing too exciting…just Bali for a week with a private chef. Surprised LOL – must be nice to live a lifestyle where Bali isn’t “too” exciting. LOL

Post # 85
449 posts
Helper bee

Still have no idea… which isn’t good. Somewhere in driving distance, and then hopefully Cancun for our one year anniversary. 

Post # 86
168 posts
Blushing bee

We are going to Sandals Antigua and will  have butler service!  Im so excited!!! I cant wait to be on the beach after this awful winter!

Post # 87
25 posts
Newbee

We’re going on a 10-day cruise to Northern Europe, starting in Copenhagen, Denmark, going to Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Germany, and back.  We are flying through Reykjavik, Iceland, so we can go to the Blue Lagoon spa!

Post # 88
82 posts
Worker bee

We are so broke lol but luckily I got a little back from taxes so we are driving (yes driving a whopping 18hrs) to Anna Maria, Florida. The airfare was just way too much! We found a very nice 12 unit condo right on the beach for one hell of a deal! And it’s a week stay! It’s a 1 BR – 1 BA With a kitchen so we can save some money instead of eating out every meal. We are sending in the check today to book it!!! We are so excited about it (well not so much the driving part lol)

The topic ‘June 2013 Brides: Have you booked your Honeymoon?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors