(Closed) June 2013 Brides: Show me your venues!

posted 7 years ago in June 2013
Post # 17
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@copewedding:  I am literally drooling at yours. I’m so in love with Colorado I could die! Unfortunately I’m tied to Texas until my future hubby can get a job transfer to the Denver office….

Here’s mine!

Post # 18
70 posts
Worker bee

Omg everyone’s venues look so AMAZING! I’m a little embarassed to show mine now ๐Ÿ™

Beachfront Oasis, Honolulu, HI

Click here to see some photos that the coordinator sent of previous weddings.

Post # 19
217 posts
Helper bee

All of these are SO beautiful!  I am so excited!!

My photo uploader isn’t working right now, but I will upload a pic of mine as soon as it is!

Post # 20
164 posts
Blushing bee

@SpartyOn:  I have found that copying and pasting works! Also, my photo uploader won’t work in google chrome, but it does in other browsers. Just a side tip for you and others.

Post # 21
164 posts
Blushing bee

@mskoloa:  Yours is just as beautiful! I love venues with water in the background!

Post # 22
217 posts
Helper bee

This picture isn’t the best, but this is the best I have!  We are getting married at my FIL’s house on Lake Charlevoix in northern Michigan.  Right behind where the picture was taken is a big expanse of grass, which is where the tent will be.  The two rocks above where the beach starts is where we will put an arbor to be married under ๐Ÿ™‚  We also will not be having a campfire like it is set up for here, hahah.

@Miss Heirloom This is your copy and paste method ๐Ÿ™‚  Thanks for the tip!

Post # 24
1508 posts
Bumble bee

This is our ceremony location(mexico)and here is a few of our reception area…

Post # 25
213 posts
Helper bee

@radishtime:  Love it, so gorgeous! our date is 6/21/13 and we just booked it ! I am so excited! It’s a 55 acre public garden. I am in love!

Ceremony site

Reception hall and outdoor terrace for cocktail hour

Post # 26
1023 posts
Bumble bee

Our ceremony will be at our local church:

Our reception is at an italian venue about 20-25 mins away from the church (for some reason the exterior finish in this pic looks peach but it’s really a neutral tan):

Post # 27
496 posts
Helper bee

@xdaydreams05x:  That Church is amazing! 

We are having a casual laid back wedding. The ceremony will be outside (providing there is no rain) and then reception in a barn. The barn has one side for all of the tables, and one side for the dance floor and bar! If it rains, we will have the ceremony on the dancefloor side.

We will be having games (giant jenga, horse shoes, bean bag toss, photo booth, etc etc) on the lawn after the ceremony.

Post # 28
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m in LOVE with my venue!!! The only problem is its so expensive. We already booked it :)!

Post # 29
26 posts
Newbee

Our ceremony will be here…this is an autumn picture, it will be more green in June ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 30
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

These venues are gorgeous!!

@BakeosaurusRex:  ugh barn weddings are so beautiful. There’s so much you can do! Good luck, looks beautiful!!

@lilcshelli:  The Foundry is my favorite venue!!! Where else did you look? It’s just slightly out of my budget bc I’m hiring a planner (I live abroad) otherwise it would def be my first choice. Did you look at Astor Center by any chance?

Post # 31
1408 posts
Bumble bee

Here is my venue!
Bentleys On The Bay – Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Ceremony & reception outdoors, even the little lounge area is outdoors. LOVE IT!

The topic ‘June 2013 Brides: Show me your venues!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors