(Closed) June 2013 Brides: Show me your venues!

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 32
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I need to post my pics!!! love all the places :).

Post # 33
140 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s mine! We’re getting married at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore.

Ceremony (Sculpture Wildflower Garden):

Reception (Sculpture Barn):

Post # 34
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@ashleighxcult:  Omg I love that place!! My Fiance and I looked at it too but it wasn’t big enough for our giant guest list, and he’s a bit more conservative than me so he didn’t like it quite as much as I did. 

We’re getting married at Greenwell State Park in Hollywood, MD. The website doesn’t really do it justice, so I usually just creep on other people’s photog pictures when I’m showing other people.  I’ll look for some of the less creepy ones to share 😉

Post # 35
62 posts
Worker bee

Ok so here are some of the better pictures i could find without people in them… the first two are of the ceremony arch (in two different seasons/angles) and the third is of the manor, which we will use along with a tent for the reception. 

Post # 37
2022 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@BakeosaurusRex:  I am soooo jealous of your venue!  LOVE it!

Everyone’s is beautiful.  Mine is just okay… Blank canvas, I guess!

Post # 38
159 posts
Blushing bee

@KatieBklyn:  OMG I DIE AT YOUR VENUE. Sorry, the caps were *definitely* necessary!

My venue:

From the front:

Where we’ll tie the knot:

(Sorry it’s so tiny- the photographer’s blog is down, so I had to use a cached image)

Where the ceremony will be if there’s bad weather:

Where the reception will be:

YAY! I cannot wait!!!

Post # 39
140 posts
Blushing bee

@twoblackcats:  I love it! It’s such a unique venue, but I can definitely understand your Fiance being unsure about it – my Fiance took a bit of convincing but we both wanted a more “unconventional” venue. The size actually helped us to limit how many guests we could have, otherwise we would have easily ended up with over 200! I love your wedding date by the way, it’s my birthday! lol

And your venue is GORGEOUS! I love the bright-colored flower arch, and the mansion looks so classic Smile

Post # 40
101 posts
Blushing bee

@LillyLover:  Where is this?? I see you are in Delray, I live so close to Delray beach! That place is breathtaking!

Post # 41
159 posts
Blushing bee

@Monana:  Thanks so much- it’s the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach!!! 

Is “Monana” a shout out to the Friends episode where someone is stealing Monica’s identity???!! Just asking as I am “Friends” obsessed!

Post # 42
1078 posts
Bumble bee

Post # 43
101 posts
Blushing bee

@LillyLover:  Beautiful! If I was getting married in the US I would consider that venue! And yes, Monana is because of Friends. One of my favorite shows ever 🙂

Post # 44
1083 posts
Bumble bee

My fiance and I are getting married at The Manor in West Orange, NJ. I’m absolutely obsessed with the outdoor ceremony space. Seeing that alone sold me on the venue. I don’t have any pictures of the cocktail hour space or ballroom, but the cocktail hour will take place in a room that wraps around the ballroom with floor to ceiling windows looking out into the gardens – almost like an indoor patio. The ballroom is gorgeous, as well. I can’t wait to marry the love of my life here!

This is where our outdoor ceremony will be held. The bridal party will walk through the arches to the trellis with white chairs lined up on either side.

Looking through the arches from our point of view during the ceremony.

Gazebo for the receiving line.

Post # 45
68 posts
Worker bee

@lilcshelli – I had a family friend get married there!! How cool!!

This is ours :0)

Inside of the reception room!

The 100 year old home that the reception and cocktail hour are held in.

Tree that the ceremony will be under.

Post # 46
62 posts
Worker bee

@ashleighxcult:  Thanks!! And awesome, I will consider 6/1 a good luck day with birthday magic 😉

The topic ‘June 2013 Brides: Show me your venues!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors