(Closed) June 2013 Brides: Show me your venues!

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 47
963 posts
Busy bee

So many stunning venues.

Here’s my daughter’s

Post # 48
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

Ugh. I feel so lame next to all of these amazing venues. ):

We are having ours at a country club where I am from. We get the whole building (plus patio) for $425 plus food, so it’s in our tiny budget. I haven’t seen any other weddings there (which I like).

It’s out of state for us, so when Fiance and I visit TN again I’ll get personal pictures. (:

18th Hole

That’s really the only picture they had on the website. I will take pictures of the venue, promise.

Post # 49
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I LOVE my venue…it has special meaning because it’s a private club that my family belongs to and I know there is nowhere else I could see myself getting married. Fingers crossed that we get no rain so we can get married outside on the greens!

Obviously, the last two photos are from other events but I wanted to show off the interior as well – the floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the greens are amazing!

Post # 50
951 posts
Busy bee

Here is the private ceremony site (another beautiful couple whose photo I borrowed from Peak Photography)

Here is the exterior of the reception venue (first arch on the left)

Here is the interior of the reception venue, but we will organize the tables as needed. It will be a little less orange because of the time of year and day we are having our wedding.

Post # 51
4691 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

National Museum of Dance

Post # 53
36 posts
Newbee

We are getting married at Rowan Oak, William Faulkner’s house in Oxford, Mississippi. 

Post # 54
24 posts
Newbee

so many gorgeous venues

Here is our ceremony space

Reception space

there rest of the venue

Post # 55
785 posts
Busy bee

Still haven’t confirmed the ceremony site but the reception has been picked:

Post # 56
19 posts
Newbee
Post # 57
142 posts
Blushing bee

My wee avatar picture is my reception venue, Its an orchard behind my parents house. We’re having an outdoor ceremony (In Scotland in June most people think we’re mad!) and then a marquee in the orchard for the reception. Fingers crossed for good weather already!

Post # 58
Hostess
2633 posts
Sugar bee

Canadian bride here…so far we decided to have our ceremony at our reception venue…half the ballroom will be divided and transformed to a ceremony cite…then changed back to a full sized reception cite

the cocktail recpetion will be here at the loby (bottom of staires)

Post # 59
638 posts
Busy bee

@xdaydreams05x:  Is that St. Patrick’s in Bay Shore? My Fiance lives in Bay Shore and we’re going to a wedding there in Oct. Would love to get input on LI venues. 

Post # 60
234 posts
Helper bee

They look gorgeous, Junebees! Here’s ours!

Post # 61
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

My church, view of where the church is & our venue…Only 4weeks to goooooLaughing

The topic ‘June 2013 Brides: Show me your venues!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors