(Closed) June 2013 Brides-When are you registering?

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Honestly, I wasn’t planning on starting until January! Fiance and I are probably going to do Macys since there is one near all of our guests…I love Kohls but there isn’t one in the area close to our guests (all our guests live in the same town or town-over). I worry items I pick out now will come and go over by the time the shower comes in June? I at least want to wait ’til the holiday season is over…but I’m not too sure! 

Post # 4
1297 posts
Bumble bee

I already started ours at Bed, Bath, and Beyond just to get the hang of it and to get an idea of what we need/are going to ask for 🙂

Post # 5
92 posts
Worker bee

I havent started either! The checklist says between 1 year and 9 months out to do it – but I feel like that’s too early… we probably will in January as well.  I think we are going to register for Target since it’s close to everyone.

Post # 6
1030 posts
Bumble bee

I agree with HeLovesDogs … my Fiance and I are going to wait til after the holidays to register. I’m thinking Macy’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target. 

Post # 7
104 posts
Blushing bee

It sounds crazy, but we already registered for a lot! We waited on bedding and towels etc. because they change year to year, but we already found our dishes and cookwear etc.  Bed Bath and Beyond emails you if you have things on your registry that they are discontinuing (like our bakewear), so then you know to go find something new to add.  I was really excited to register, so we did! I still look online and in stores though to make sure something better doesn’t come up! 

Post # 8
951 posts
Busy bee

I am trying to decide on where to register still.. any Canadian brides with recommendations or experiences?

I have trying to decide between Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Outfitters, The Bay and Crate & Barrel. 

Post # 9
175 posts
Blushing bee

We will probably wait until January to do ours as well. I am graduating college in December, as well as celebrating Christmas/my birthday, so I will probably get some things for our new house at that time. We don’t want to register for anything until we know for sure what we have already.

Post # 10
3092 posts
Sugar bee

Done and done!  We had it done when we sent out our STD’s because it had our website on the bottom and we didn’t want people to see our registry change over and over.

We have already receieved 3 items off our registry 🙂

Post # 11
268 posts
Helper bee

We did ours! mostly because we are trying to get our website together and I wanted to know what to put on the registry page.

We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Etsy. I LOVE that etsy has a registry feature now. We’re young (22) and so all of our friends know what etsy is and I think theyd prefer to buy us gifts from there than BBB

Post # 12
76 posts
Worker bee

We’re hoping to register at Bed Bath & Beyond while I’m home from school during Thanksgiving break. We went there this summer and made a list of everything we’d need so it wouldn’t be stressful when we actually register. I was originally planning on waiting until January to register but starting earlier would give us plenty of time to revise or add things.

Post # 14
33 posts
Newbee

We’re registering this weekend! Most likely at BB&B and Crate and Barrel.  I wanted to wait a little longer to register, but we’re ordering our save the dates soon.  We’re including our website on the save the dates, so I want to have our website as complete as possible, including registry.  That being said, I’m super excited to register!

Post # 15
220 posts
Helper bee

I completed mine at Macy’s already, and I’m finishing up the one for Target.  Hope to have them noth done by mid-October!

Post # 16
335 posts
Helper bee

I’m not sure when we will get around to it but I think we will do the Bay, its everywhere and if its not in some of the small towns our family is from you can always buy online. I might do Etsy as a side project LOL just for fun!

The topic ‘June 2013 Brides-When are you registering?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors