(Closed) june 2013 brides!!

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I still need to book the cake, videographer, photobooth, and DOC.  All the other vendors I’ve booked already.  I have a ton of DIY stuff that I haven’t started on yet at all, sigh.

Post # 4
694 posts
Busy bee

My date is June 15.

I still need to book the cake.

My venue is picked, it includes a dj, I decided not to do flowers, so no need for a florist.Photographer is picked and awesome!

Its a big DIY wedding, but I haven’t started on ANY OF IT! So thats what I am behind on! =/

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

My date is June 2nd. We are having a Sunday afternoon wedding. I’m so excited!!! All I have left is invitations. I got engaged in February and did everything this summer. Lol

Post # 8
1543 posts
Bumble bee

Question: Did you guys order bridesmaid dresses yet? Am i super behind?

I still need to do that, the caterer, table and chair rental, the cake, flowers, and all the DIY stuff – which theres a lot of. 

Post # 9
705 posts
Busy bee

Hmm… i need to get order the cake, get a dress… work on centerpieces and invitations, pick a suit for Fiance and groomsman… and i am sure about a million other things, but these are the big ones that are sticking out in my mind right now!

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi Bees! My date is June 15  and I still need to order my cake, his cake, get a videographer, figure out how I want to decorate the church and reception, and the most difficult of all to me….choose ceremony music! I think I want to walk down the aisle to “Here Comes the Sun” but after that, no clue! But I think we still have time. ๐Ÿ™‚

@desiree.0615 You’re the first date twin I’ve found!

Post # 12
52 posts
Worker bee

Wow, reading this thread makes me feel very accomplished. I’ve gotten all the big things – venues, dj, catering, cake, photographer, priest/religious preparations, and put in the order for my dress (no flowers, we’re doing that ourselves!). We’ve decided on the bridesmaids dresses and are ordering those in a few days. The things that we need to get done are figuring out parking for one of our venues (an alumni chapel), printing and sending our save the dates, and registering for gifts. We also are having our bridal shower very early, so invitations are needed for that too. Hmm… maybe not as accomplished as I thought. To the drawing board!

Post # 13
694 posts
Busy bee

@PortCityBride:  yay!!! how exciting! your are the first I have found as well! What made you choose June 15?

Post # 14
3092 posts
Sugar bee

So excited for this quarter to end so I can have a holiday break and get some wedding planning checked off the list.

Our venue starts working on the schematics and day of timeline at the 6 month mark.  So we’ll be holding some skype sessions to hammer out details.

We wanna make all the bridal party and family gift purchases….some will be in bulk and customized so we wanted to wait till I was on break to make sure we could keep good track of it all.

The last thing I think is to get my dress finished…or at least resume alterations.  School got too heavy so we put it on pause.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay for June weddings!

Post # 15
539 posts
Busy bee

Yay! I was hoping someone would start one of these! June 16 (Jewish wedding) and it also would have been my grandparents 70th anniversary, which makes the date treacly meaningful. Right now I’ve been working on finding the place for our rehearsal dinner. Unfortunately, a lot of the places Ive been calling wont reserve so much space for a Saturday night :/ arg!

Post # 16
23 posts
Newbee

@mrsrecon:  mine’s June 1st too! We’ve done venue, DJ, cake, dress (kind of…I’m still having a bit of dress regret), photographer (engagement pics done). Still need to do flowers, attendant and groom’s outfit, invites, and decor-related stuff. Super excited. I’ve been slacking on planning lately but after my last day of class (today) I’m going to have more free time to do so!

The topic ‘june 2013 brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors