(Closed) june 2013 brides!!

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 32
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Lets see I have no idea what bridesmaid dresses i even want – NONE of my bridesmaids live nearby. One is 3 hours away and i’m hoping my Maid/Matron of Honor will come down early january so hopefully we can order them then and 5 months will just plain have to be enough.

i am doing all the DIY on my own and have no idea where to even start.

Caterer we are meeting with in January for the tasting and i’m just hoping we like them so we can book it then.

Officient we still can’t figure out because the required premarital counseling is only open monday -friday 9 to 4 so its impossible to go more then once to. Seriously i have a job. how do people do that!

and someone want to explain to me how to even go about even finding a make up person thats not a million dollars… and hair booked so soon?

Post # 34
1542 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@mrsrecon:  thanks i’m glad i’m not the only one! I’m in Raleigh. one of my sisters lives in Wilmington actually (hence the 3 hours away). Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat. 🙂

Post # 35
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I was too afraid to start my DIY stuff (centerpiece picture frames, signs around the ceremony and reception, Bridesmaid or Best Man doily-painted- canvas totes, programs, etc) because I didn’t have a firm grasp of the design aspect of the wedding and I kept changing my mind! But now YAYY less that 6 months, we can start doing stuff and not look like overzealous crazies!!!

Post # 36
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

View original reply
@Kate0558:  Most bridesmaids dress company’s require 4 months out (at MOST from what I’ve seen) so if you irder in the next few weeks, they’ll come in in time for alterations!

Post # 37
23 posts
Newbee

Hey june twins! I’m getting married June 11, 2013. I really need to find my dress – I’ve been stalking it online for WEEKS and finally did the research to realize it’s in my budget! Any help??

It’s by Jim Hjelm, style# JH8063. I’m in Jacksonville, NC! I’ve found a bridal shop in  Raleigh, NC but it doesn’t have any pricing on the website….victorian rose bridal.

Hope you ladies are coming along well with the wedding planning!

Post # 39
23 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@mrsrecon:  aww, thanks! But I already got a different dress having realized that the dress was out of my budget. I found something perfect for me though! 

Post # 40
449 posts
Helper bee

Mine is June 8th! I feel like I have so much left to do! So far we have the venue, my dress, the photographer/videographer, the DJ, and the save-the-dates. I have lots of calls and stuff to make still, but I’m so busy. I’m a little worried about bridesmaids stuff. Only one bridesmaid lives in the same state as me, and a couple are really bad procrastinators. I don’t want to nag them, but I don’t want them to get behind!

Anyway, yay for June brides! Only a few more months!

Post # 41
79 posts
Worker bee

My wedding is June 15 but i still have nothing booked except for the officiant. Will be going for a tasting this thursday! We are really going to see how the tasting goes but we are leaning towards eloping with parents!! 

Post # 42
18 posts
Newbee

Another June 15th bride here! Still working out details with the cake, music for the cocktail hour and invitations.

The topic ‘june 2013 brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors