(Closed) June 2013, far as we know

posted 7 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is exactly how I feel. I don’t graduate until sept 2012 so I assumed id get married nov 2012. But I know I should focus on school instead of the wedding. But on the other hand, 2013 seems like a lifetime away. I feel like I will plan my wedding serveral times over by the time i actually get married.

Post # 5
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

June 2013 sounds perfect! My boyfriend doesn’t consider us engaged until he officially proposes, but we’ve decided on June 2013 🙂 it gives us enough time to save and plan.

Post # 6
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I know what ya mean. I just got engaged and we know the wedding will be june 2013. But for me, it seems so far away. I want to go buy a wedding magazine or something but it seems silly considering how far away the wedding is.

I do know what to do to “feel” like I am working on the wedding.

Post # 7
484 posts
Helper bee

We got engaged December 2010 and we had to postpone the wedding because of the job situations. I’ve always wanted a June wedding and 2012 just felt like too much of a financial risk. So we’ve set the date for June 2013 and after almost 10 months of engagement and another 21 months to go the wait is really getting on my nerves! So far we’ve booked the chapel and the reception venue and I’ve bought my dress (yeah, way too early but if the right one comes along you just want to hold on to it) but there are so many things I’d like to organize that will just have to wait. I’ve promised myself that we can start planning the details such as a photographer when we pass the 18-month mark, makes the wait more bearable!

Post # 8
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

OMG! I didn’t realize they made the 2013 dates open for posting! Whoohoo! We have a tentative June 2013 date. It’s still so far away. I just know I want to do it after school ends (I’m a teacher) but don’t really want to do it in the heat of July or August. We got engaged July 2010. 

Post # 9
1312 posts
Bumble bee

I just realized I spoke about the wedding using “I”. My Fiance is kind of letting me take the reins on this one! LOL! I just realized how bad it sounded.

Post # 10
11 posts
Newbee

@Oxfordnerd: We had the same probkem.  Wanted a June wedding but 2012 was way to soon (we got engaged in September 2011), but June 2013 seems such an age away! 

Im sure it will be here sooner then we think though 🙂 

Post # 11
502 posts
Busy bee

The topic ‘June 2013, far as we know’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors