(Closed) June 2013: When are you sending your save the dates?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 17
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m sending mine out this week. One batch went out today! Since our wedding is techincally out of town (hour away), I want to give plenty of notice and beat the holiday rush!

Post # 18
625 posts
Busy bee

Waiting for mine to arrive in the mail! I will send them out at the end of October. Address collecting is coming along nicely 🙂

Post # 19
1094 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013 - Walt Disney World

My wedding is May 2013 and I had planned on sending them out last month…am hoping to get them out this week.  All of FH’s guests are Out of Town but they already know when and where.  A lot of mine are Out of Town as well but most of my family lives near our wedding location.

Post # 21
1477 posts
Bumble bee

Oh man, I feel like I’m slacking!! I just hit the 8-month-to-go mark yesterday, so I hope to get the STD’s done by the end of October! 

Post # 22
40 posts
Newbee

Just sent mine out this month since we had a lot of my moms out of town family who kept asking so to keep the questions we figured we would send them out. We got a lot of happy people texts once they got them

Post # 23
1690 posts
Bumble bee

I’m DIYing mine, they just need to be printed and I’ll probably get them sent out by the middle of November.

Post # 24
1797 posts
Buzzing bee

Sent.  Beginning of September.  We’re having a lot of Out of Town guests…we’ll be Out of Town too!  We wanted to give folks plenty of notice and to let people take a look at our website.

We had a magnet as part of our STD to hopefully help remind people over the next several months!

Post # 25
557 posts
Busy bee

Our save the dates are on the way to my house!  Ill be sending them out in the next few weeks, as soon as I can collect everyone’s addresses. And get FMIL’s guest list. Sigh.

Post # 26
3479 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I sent them out late September for my June 2013 wedding. A little early but FI’s side is coming from afarrrrrr.

Post # 27
9 posts
Newbee

I’ve sent out STD to Out of Town/International Guests (Anyone over 8-10Hrs away) 10 months in advance the local ones are being sent the 1st of January (per wedding planner to avoid getting lost in the holiday kaos)

Post # 28
23 posts
Newbee

I finally sent mine yesterday – they should arrive about 7 months before the wedding. Very happy to have that crossed off the to-do list!

Post # 29
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I hope to send mine out in January.

Post # 30
82 posts
Worker bee

STDs aren’t really done where I’m from… but I’m not sure when to start sending out invis.. I have them already.. any advice?

Post # 31
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We’re having a destination wedding and all the people that we are inviting know the date already…so no STD for us.

The topic ‘June 2013: When are you sending your save the dates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors