(Closed) June 2013: When are you sending your save the dates?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 32
557 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I really need to get mine sent out, huh?  75% of mine are addressed.. Gotta do the last bit.  Maybe I’ll do it right now before we head out to see family for Christmas dinner!

Post # 33
286 posts
Helper bee

At this point I don’t think my Fiance and I are going to bother with them – everyone who’s invited knows about it now, and I don’t want to add another thing to my long list of unfinished things. Is that bad? lol

Post # 34
29 posts
Newbee

@jrzvol:  haha I am in your shoes! I spent all this time perfecting our STDs and now that they’re addressed I can’t seem to actually get them in the mail! We did decide to send an email version to the younger/more informal crowd, so that helps, but I just need to get to the post office for the rest of them…

Post # 35
116 posts
Blushing bee

@Mulan05:  No, I ended up skipping them too. Just sent an email to people who needed to travel

Post # 36
82 posts
Worker bee

We are sending them out next week! I am doing a postcard with a cute picture and in a similar style as our invites. 

Post # 37
1650 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I sent mine out in October! I gave a few out (hand delivered) to my mom, siblings, and grandma earlier. I was so excited.  Anyways, some of the family saw them and kept asking why they hasnt recieved one yet, so I sent them out a little earlier than expected. ;p

The topic ‘June 2013: When are you sending your save the dates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors