(Closed) June 2013

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@lbmckain:

My favorite addition to black and white is a touch of hot pink!  As a wedding item designer this is really popular right now and it works well with lots of pattern themes as well. right now the black and white damask theme is huge and it gets a modern twist when you add a simple hot pink ribbon as an accent.

since your doing black and white though you really don’t have to worry about what color you choose. they all go! my only advice is when considering your third color is to jut add small  splashes of color here and there and consider your flowers.  there are no true black flowers so you’ll either have to go with artificial ones or have your bouquet all white. if you do decide to add a splash of color you will be also allowed to add that color to your flower choices

Post # 4
4432 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Our wedding date is June 21st, 2013..a FRIDAY!  We originally wanted the 22nd, but saved over $8,000 by going with the 21st.  I am so happy we did! 

i LOVE bright/neon purple and green, I may also add in black as a third accent color…or a damask pattern…I’m not sure yet….

So far we have the Venue, Church, DJ, Photographer and Videographer.  Nothing else yet, have yet to find a dress just browsing online.  I’m waiting for the Fall collections.

Post # 5
342 posts
Helper bee

We’re doing purple and orange with hints of lime green. Think… tropical sunset/birds of paradise.

I would choose your favorite color for the black and white accent. I think any color would be great with it. I especially like yellow, silver/grey, lime green or purple. Black and white are so diverse, so you can really do anything you like.

Post # 6
4432 posts
Honey bee

@Beezysbreezy:  I love that tropical sunset idea!  He proposed in Clearwater Beach, FL at sunset on our vacation!  Our engagement pictures are going to be in Jersey Shore during sunset, and we might even do a signature cocktail with a sunset theme (like tequila sunset instead of sunrise).

Post # 7
Hostess
2637 posts
Sugar bee

I am a june 28th bride..2013! I will also be doing black and white…with red. I purposly AVOIDED feminine colours…I think pink and purple are pretty,,,but it’s also the grooms day too…no guy really wants to wear pink on their day haha…at least i think so

The topic ‘June 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors