(Closed) June 2013 brides… this is your VENT thread!

posted 7 years ago in June 2013
Post # 108
3424 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lealorali:  Thank you! the dress has been my greatest stress so far:( I’m waiting for the seamstress to call so I can pick it up. I can’t believe I’m getting married in 8 days! 

@MargaritaVille:  oh no!!! me too actually ๐Ÿ™ I have pigged out all weekend…HATE periods!! I’m hoping and praying mine comes tomorrow. I don’t know about you but if Aunt flow decides to linger I may have a few Bridezilla moments. 

Post # 109
1756 posts
Buzzing bee

@Birdi:  ya, I’m sure I will have some Bridezilla moments because of it. I already get cranky when I’m hungry, but when I’m pmsy I’m hungry x10! add in last minute wedding stuff? could get ugly. I’m trying really hard to listen to my hunger pains though so I don’t get too cranky.

Post # 110
3424 posts
Sugar bee

@MargaritaVille:  Ha! you better eat girl keep that Bridezilla leashed. 

My period never came yesterday:( and to make matters worse…I am picking up my dress today and am bringing $485 to my seamstress. This dress was a curse! it cost a whopping $785 to alter. makes me sick 

Post # 111
1756 posts
Buzzing bee

@Birdi:  oh my goodness!! I’m sorry ๐Ÿ™ I hope it was worth every penny and you look amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 112
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Birdi:  Holy Moly that is alot of money!  I’m sorry.

One of the groomsmen was going to “surprise” us with a speech at the wedding- even though both Bridesmaid or Best Man and Maid/Matron of Honor are giving one.  This groomsman has no filter.  Fiance is going to have him speak at the Rehearsal Dinner instead (his parents OKed it.)  He likes attention, and I’m cringing at the thought of what he might say, although I’ve been assured it’s nice.  We’ll see.

Post # 113
286 posts
Helper bee

I am sooo stressed this week!! Today is my last day at work so I have Thurs and Fri off to prep but I just feel like the list of things to do is a mile long and I am getting soooo irritated at people asking me where they need to be and when for rehearsal and dinner and whatever when I have told them all a MILLION FREAKING TIMES!!! I mean seriously, you are an adult, WRITE IT DOWN!! Ugh. I wish we had the money for a wedding planner but Fiance is all like “we got this” of course “we” means me. I just want Saturday to be here so we can get this show on the road and head to St. Martin!!

Post # 114
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Piney River Ranch

My Maid/Matron of Honor is disincluding herself from every possible thing that’s not “mandatory.”  She wasn’t going to get her nails done with everyone (I’ve since cancelled this);  she’s not having her hair done with everyone else (she’s doing it herself… ok, fine);  she’s not even coming to my hotel room to hang out with me and the other two bridesmaids morning of the wedding;  she’s not taking the shuttle from the hotel to the venue with me and the other bridesmaids (she’s driving herself and meeting us there).

I’m so frustrated and disappointed.  Isn’t the Maid/Matron of Honor supposed to be there for you on your wedding day for support and to show some excitement??

I’m interested to see what else she comes up with to back out of…

Post # 115
3424 posts
Sugar bee

@Pearberry:  Thank you! Maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised by his speech! Hopefully he makes it before he gets drunk LOL

@MargaritaVille:  You’re sweet Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I just got home with it. I would’ve tried it on but Aunt flow just arrived ๐Ÿ™ I’ll try it on Friday I should be safe by then. 

The topic ‘June 2013 brides… this is your VENT thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors