I don't know yet!

It's going to be a surprise!

• Post # 272
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    @MySunshine:  WE ARE TEAM BLUE!!!!! 

Little Wyatt was showing off for us this morning, definitely didnt hide his member lol

Post # 273
    100 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Hello fellow June mamas!

I have been MIA as work has been crazy busy and I try to avoid spending time in front of the computer when I am at home, but wanted to pop in and let you know that we are team blue!

Have been feeling nudges the last few weeks and hubby finally got to feel a few over the weekend, I think between that and finding out the gender it is becoming more of a reality that there is someone in there Smile

Post # 274
    5658 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

Another team blue here!!

Post # 275
    108 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Team blue here too!! I lost the bet with dh, now I actually have to cook dinner becuase i’ve been avoiding the kitchen like the plague. 

Post # 277
    1555 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @MrsRichard:  welcome to team blue!! ๐Ÿ™‚ that’s how our little man was, not shy at all about showing what he has!

View original reply
    @MsJ2theZ:  

View original reply
    @earthbiscuit:  

Welcome to team blue ladies!!

Post # 279
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    @KateByDesign:  I love it, I like unique middle names. DH would tell me hell no, but of both of you like it, why not? I loveeee the name Winter, DH said oh ok let’s sign her up for stripper classes now lmao but seriously how precious is the name Winter? I like Snow too though!

Post # 281
    5658 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @KateByDesign:  It would be better to know how it went with the first name ๐Ÿ˜‰ But overall I like it! It’s pretty, makes me think of fluffy, light, airy, glistening, all kinds of pretty describing words.

Post # 283
    30 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Sorry for being MIA for quite some time but I have been here reading everyone elses posts. Just wanted to check in and say we are team pink!! Our little girl was being quite modest the entire ultrasound, never uncrossed her legs and wouldnt take her arms away from her face, I think we’ll have a stubborn one on our hands. On another note, I must have been feeling very well on Sunday because I felt the need to clean the kitchen floor, moving the stove and all…as well as some other cleaning, well that wasnt such a good idea because Monday morning I had brown spotting…still a bit today as well so I am quite nervous Ive done something, I am pretty sure I felt her kicking last night though so Im hoping things are a ok in there. I decided if I still have have the brown spotting tomorrow morning I will call the nurse just to make sure they are not concerned as well.

Post # 284
    1555 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @KateByDesign:  I think that would be pretty! Especially since it has meaning to you & Dh. It’s always nice to see meaningful names instead of just a random name

Post # 285
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
    @buslam69: Usually if it’s brown it’s just “older” stuff leaking its way out, hopefully nothing to worry about (bright red “newer” stuff might be more alarming). I don’t know how long ago your last appointment was, but if you had a pelvic exam, my midwife is always warning me that it is normal to have spotting after something pokes your cervix. Lots of best wishes for you!

Post # 286
    785 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

So the anatomy scan is the last ultrasound right?  No more glimpses of the baby until birth?! 

I’m kind of suprised that people aren’t posting their ultrasound pics on here – share your baby pics ladies!  I love to see them and can’t wait until we have the real baby pics to post ๐Ÿ™‚

I only have one pic handy right now because I texted it to my mom.  Our little girl likes to keep her legs stretched out and we got a good shot from the ultrasound tech:

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies! – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors