posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What team are you on?!
    Team BLUE! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    Team PINK! : (21 votes)
    47 %
    I don't know yet! : (9 votes)
    20 %
    It's going to be a surprise! : (7 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 497
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

@MySunshine:  Crazy!! We’ll have babies before we know it! The last ultrasound I had put me back a couple days, but doc wouldn’t change the due date for a two day difference, so I wonder if ill be late.. Who knows! Either way, we’re getting close!

@JustMe12182:  We def have a few over 100 items! I feel like just like we put low priced items on our registry so people can purchase things in their price range, we also want some pricier things. I know some people who will want to spend more or go in on a gift together and I don’t want them to have to buy a bunch of 15-25 dollar items. Plus whatever doesn’t get bought I will use the completion coupon! 

Post # 498
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

This was an entryway piece/wine rack. Darling Husband took the mirrors off and replaced them with burlap. We’re just gonna put a changing pad on top! And here’s the crib πŸ™‚ I also have pics of the glider and a shelf but I didn’t wanna fill up the page with my pics lol

Post # 499
    785 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsRichard:  No, post away! I love seeing nursery pics πŸ™‚

Post # 500
    116 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Hi all,

Yesterday, I saw my baby move for the first time!! It was so cute!! He moves a lot when I sing or listen to music and thats when it happened. I’m used to feeling movement all the time now and I absolutely love it but yesterday, I was watching my belly and saw it move when he kicked!  I didn’t think that would happen until the later stages so I was surprised! I can’t wait to meet him but I think that I will also miss him not being inside πŸ™ 

Post # 501
    785 posts
    Busy bee

@sassyt:  How cool πŸ™‚  I haven’t been able to see movement yet but maybe I will soon since you got lucky already.

We got the crib and mobile set up finally and our rocker is in the room…little steps, but progress is being made on the nursery!

Post # 502
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

@cali_cat:  Love it, so pretty πŸ™‚

@sassyt:  I’ve been seeing my belly jump for a couple weeks now, the first time is pretty surprising isn’t it?? I was just out of the shower in just my towel and I saw my towel jump lol I know what you mean about missing them being inside! I’m like oh I can’t wait to meet him, but I also love feeling him flip, kick, stick his butt out lol I feel like it’s my little secret, no one else can feel all that but me!

Post # 504
    785 posts
    Busy bee

@MrsRichard: 

@KateByDesign:  Thank you!  The curtains I made from some fabric at Jo-Anns.  I couldn’t find the right colors in something ready-made so I decided to DIY it instead. 

Post # 505
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@cali_cat:  That is lovely, especially the butterfly mobile. And the name, great name! πŸ™‚

Post # 506
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

@cali_cat:  Your nursery looks great! I’m feeling a little behind after seeing this. πŸ™‚

Post # 507
    116 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@cali_cat:  Great nursery!! Awesome job!

@MrsRichard:  I know the feeling, its like the baby is my secret and like we are already bonding and no one else knows lol. 

Post # 508
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

@sassyt:  exactly! I love it

Post # 509
    785 posts
    Busy bee

sassyt:  LemonJack:  geeky_bee:  Aw thank you guys! I’m so happy to at least have the crib and rocker going.  There is so much more to do before June but at least our little girl has a place to sleep πŸ™‚

Post # 510
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

Is anybody here taking a birthing class? Darling Husband and I are signing up for a class that seems pretty in depth, so we have to choose between taking a bunch of weeknight classes over the next couple months, or condensing it into a few weekends. I’m not looking forward to a bunch of weeknight classes, but I don’t know if the weekends will work. Has anybody started any classes who could tell me how it’s going so far?

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies! – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors