posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What team are you on?!
    Team BLUE! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    Team PINK! : (21 votes)
    47 %
    I don't know yet! : (9 votes)
    20 %
    It's going to be a surprise! : (7 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 512
    785 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

LemonJack:  I’m doing one next weekend that is supposed to be only 4 hours long.  We were going to do an all day class at the hospital but my doctor recommended this nurse that cut out the fluff and can teach the same stuff in half the time.  I hope I get something out of it!   What I really want now is more of a breastfeeding/how do you keep a baby alive type of class lol.

Post # 513
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

LemonJack:  We’re taking our birthing class on Saturday from 9-5, they also had the option of going  for four Tuesday nights, but one Saturday seemed more convenient for us. We’re also going to take a breastfeeding class from 10-12 next week. I think either way you’ll get the same amount/quality of info it just depends on what’s more convenient for your schedule.

Post # 514
    600 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

You guys… I cannot stand this new format!!!! 

I can’t check this thread on my phone for crap anymore… So I probably won’t be stopping by here much 🙁

grrr!

Post # 515
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

LemonJack:  We’re doing the all day class this Saturday. 

Post # 516
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

MrsRichard:  Us too! I think ours is 9-6!

Post # 517
    247 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Man I feel so behind on the nursery! The crib and dresser probably won’t be here for another month and the recliner won’t be in for another week or so. Right now we just have the floors lol. 

Post # 519
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

KateByDesign:  Omg we had annoying people in our class too! 2 of the husbands fell asleep for a while! One couple kept talking. One of the guys who fell asleep kept making loud yawns and tapping his foot or playing drums on the chair. Dh and I couldn’t believe it! Oh and get this, after we saw a quick clip of a baby breast feeding, one husband said “I’ve seen more breasts then I really cared to today” this was a grown man! I wanted to yell grow up at the top of my lungs lol

Post # 521
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

KateByDesign:  Haha, yeah that’s pretty much what my husband said, in other words… “Those guys should get fixed” LOL

Post # 522
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

MrsRichard:  cali_cat:  KateByDesign:  Thanks for the replies. We signed up for our class and I’m excited to go! Although I hope we don’t have the same problems with annoying couples that some of you have had!

Post # 524
    412 posts
    Helper bee

KateByDesign:  can you bring in your own? It might be worth it. And make all your coworkers jealous. shoot, bring in the glider. 

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies! – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors