posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What team are you on?!
    Team BLUE! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    Team PINK! : (21 votes)
    47 %
    I don't know yet! : (9 votes)
    20 %
    It's going to be a surprise! : (7 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 541
    412 posts
    Helper bee

MySunshine:  You just blew my mind. Oh god. I’m going to have to google all about this now. 

Post # 542
    600 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

keesl:  it’s not like a ton of milk, but maybe a few drops worth leaking out while I was sleeping the other day… And if it try to make them leak then they will… Apparently it can happen as early as like 14weeks but it is pretty common around 28weeks which is where I am now … And its just the pre-milk stuff but lol it caught me off guard for sure!!!

Post # 543
    785 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

MySunshine:  Really?!  I was noticing some clear sticky substance lately but thought that maybe I was using too much lotion in the morning…

Post # 544
    600 posts
    Busy bee

cali_cat:  I was wearing a light purple shirt the other day and woke up with a little round wet spot (tmi – lmao!) and thought maybe Darling Husband had drooled on my shirt or something… But I can squeeze my boob and get a few more drops out… So yeah, definitely milk lol

Post # 545
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

MySunshine:  cali_cat:  Wow! No milk here, but I am definitely watching for it now.

Hope all you ladies are all doing well–we are such a quiet group! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have two things I am wondering about:

— Anyone else finish a registry yet? If so, where? I am a registry stalker–can’t stop looking at mine and everyone else I know and even people I don’t know but who have the same last name…

— Does anyone else have any nursery pics to show off? We have been slow going, but my parents just bought us the furniture and it is coming on FRIDAY, so we have to get our butts in gear and paint already. I love seeing nurseries!

Post # 546
    2654 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

MrsRichard:  Ah, it’s a boy!! So exciting! I’ve only ever heard that name on TV. Very cute ๐Ÿ™‚ Wow, are you moving far? My sister is in the process of building her house but her LO is 7 months. 

Of course I’ll find you! I’m feeling pretty positive these days so maybe that’s what will do the trick. That’s what seemed to work last time ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 547
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

MySunshine:  Woah, I bet you were surprised! I’m 28 weeks also so now I’ll be on the look out lol

geeky_bee:  I did my registery at Babies R Us. My Mother-In-Law got us the glider/ottoman, my mom got us the crib and bassinet, my aunt got us the stroller and car seat… the rest will be a surprise at my shower! I definitely don’t think we’ll get everything we want, but the completion discount will be nice.

phoebephoebo:  We’re going from Nevada to Washington. Darling Husband actually just called me to tell me we’ll be going to Oklahoma from September-October, then back to Vegas for a bit, then back to Oklahoma for 5-6 months, then finally settling in Washington State… Wyatt’s going to be well traveled apparently LOL I’m so glad to hear your’re in high spirits. I’m always thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way! I can’t wait to get that message that you’re pregnant, soon!

Post # 548
    515 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Checking in! were still ONLY on part 2!?! got some more pictures of the girls <3 1st one is Baby A and 2nd is Baby B

Post # 550
    600 posts
    Busy bee

geeky_bee:  we’ve started a sock monkey theme in his little corner of the apartment… Not finished yet but I just got his quilt done so I’m excited to share ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 551
    90 posts
    Worker bee

nicolebug:  Aww!!! I forget, do you know if they are identical or fraternal yet?

MySunshine:  How lovely! I love your crib sheet too!

Post # 552
    785 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

geeky_bee:  I think it got quiet here once a bunch of us started posting on the facebook group.   I’m in full on nesting mode, ordering lots of artwork for the nursery wall and sewing up almost every project I’ve ever pinned on pinterest lol. 

This is a quick baby quilt and some bibs I made with all the leftover fabric scraps I had:

Not sure why there are uploading sideways!And this is an ottoman/poof I made today (which was super super easy to do actually):

Post # 553
    90 posts
    Worker bee

cali_cat:  Oh, wow, you are great at mixing patterns! I wish I knew how to sew, heh–my husband has to sew buttons for me!

Post # 554
    2654 posts
    Sugar bee

MrsRichard:  Wow! That is some amount of travel!! Well travelled indeed! I’ll make sure you are one of the first to know. Same goes for you missy, though, I will be checking in on you again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 555
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

What are you bees doing about sleeping arrangements when baby is an infant? Darling Husband and I don’t really want to go with a bassinet as it seems like something the baby will use for such a short period of time. We were originally going to use a Rock N Play sleeper, but after doing some research, I’m a little leery of using that overnight.

We considered a Pack n Play, but already plan on putting one downstairs for naps and diaper changes. Is it a waste of money to get two Pack n Plays? Are there any other obvious solutions I’m missing here?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  LemonJack.

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies! – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors