posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What team are you on?!
    Team BLUE! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    Team PINK! : (21 votes)
    47 %
    I don't know yet! : (9 votes)
    20 %
    It's going to be a surprise! : (7 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 556
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

cali_cat:  Love the poof! What’s inside of it? 

Post # 557
    785 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

LemonJack:  I’m not sure what we are going to do for the first few months.   I might have her sleep in her crib since it is right next door to our bedroom.  I think a pack n play would be too big to fit in our room.  I did register for a small bassinet so if I get that, problem solved!  Not sure how to embed links anymore, but this is the bassinet:  http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Rock-Play-Portable-Bassinet/dp/B008DDPL32/ref=br_it_dp_o_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2J5Thank You4VOQ7WJ1&coliid=IPISG54KJMS5E

Oh and the ottoman is stuffed with stuffing, fabric scraps, and an old towel at the bottom to keep it from tipping over.  I used this tutorial and just sized up a little to make it more of a footstool for me:  http://www.livingwithpunks.com/2010/05/tutorial-land-of-nod-inspired-floor/

Post # 558
    600 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

LemonJack:  we bought a travel crib pack n play thing but I think it’s going to stay down stairs…. We have a crib in our room now too so he will probably sleep in his crib to start … I dunno… Never had a baby before lol so we’ll see how it goes

Post # 559
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

LemonJack:  We are making our bedroom closet the nursery, so baby will just go in the crib, since it’s only a few feet away. I don’t think it’s silly to get two Pack ‘n Plays. Dunno which one you were already planning on getting, but since they vary wildly in price/features, you could just get the base/bare bones/cheapest model as your second one: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15262796&cp=2255957.2273443.2255983.3225353&parentPage=search’ defer=’defer

Post # 560
    515 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

geeky_bee:  they are 80% sure theyre fraternal

Post # 561
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I am due 6/26 and 28 weeks tomorrow, which means almost all of us are into the third trimester! Congrats, ladies! Maybe we want to start a new “Yay for 3rd trimester” thread? 🙂

Post # 562
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

geeky_bee:  Are you on facebook? Our group on there is very active. The new weddingbee has sent most of us running

Post # 563
    116 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Hi Ladies,

I know everyone is on the Facebook page. I can’t remember the link and this new site doesn’t make it easy to look things up. I wanted to provide you June ladies with an update…..I had my baby almost 1.5 weeks ago. I was only 33 weeks along and completely unprepared. No warning signs that labour was about to start at all. I got up one morning and my water had broken. That was it lol. Labour wasn’t too bad but it is certainly not easy. So its been a crazy time trying to get things settled with work but my baby boy is well and getting stronger and cuter everyday!!

Good luck to you ladies!! 🙂 

Post # 565
    412 posts
    Helper bee

sassyt:  OMG that is amazing! congrats! Picture???? 

Post # 567
    108 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

bumping thread! 

34 weeks due 6/23 and one cranky lady!

my belly button has been sticking out way far pretty early on and then all of a sudden i noticed that depending on where baby sits, my belly button goes in and flat and comes back out. It’s rather alarming but he is really moving in there. 

How are all the other ladies doing? 

I am done with nursery, just need to pack my hospital bag! 

Post # 568
    412 posts
    Helper bee

earthbiscuit:  I’m doing well. 34 weeks Due June 20th. At night I get uncomfortable sitting. Mostly it’s the underboob bra strap area just digging in. Sucks. Laying down helps a bit. Then the next morning I feel great, till about 9 pm again. We move next week, so nothing is set up. Crib is built in new condo, but we still need mattress and to get everything over and organized. But we are planning on having crib in room with us, so it’s not really going to be that ‘ta da’ picture of nursery till we get the bed out of there well after she’s born. 

Post # 569
    515 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

ms1977:  this is totally irrellevent but i was never able to get on the FB page.. that link never worked lol

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies! – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors