posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What team are you on?!
    Team BLUE! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    Team PINK! : (21 votes)
    47 %
    I don't know yet! : (9 votes)
    20 %
    It's going to be a surprise! : (7 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 62
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Morning Sickness: Yes- Barely

Cravings: Sweet – Salty 

Headaches: Yes – No

Mood: Moody – Happy

Sleeping Side: Right – Left (both)

Skin: Soft – Dry

Heartbeat: Above 140– Below 140

I don’t know most of these are supposed to mean (except that the last means girl) but I am definitely having a boy. 

Post # 63
    371 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Morning Sickness: Yes – No
    Cravings:  Sweet – Salty
    Headaches:  Yes – No
    Mood:  Moody – Happy
    Sleeping Side:  RightLeft (both, but I’m trying to sleep on my left for blood flow)
    Skin:  Soft – Dry
    Heartbeat: Above 140 – Below 140

So pretty much even stevens.  I originally thought girl, and then I thought boy, but now I’m back to girl.  So much for mother’s intuition!  Everyone else seems to really think I’m having a boy.  I’ll find out on Saturday for sure (fingers crossed).

Post # 64
    77 posts
    Worker bee

Morning Sickness: Yes– No

Cravings: Sweet – Salty

Headaches: Yes – No

Mood: Moody – Happy

Sleeping Side: Right – Left 

Skin: Soft – Dry

Heartbeat: Above 140– Below 140

Hmmm… so 4 girl and 3 boy. My husband and I both think girl though. 

No movement yet. I’m 18 weeks exactly. Exciting to know that baby can hear my voice this week and can even recognize it. Feel a little funny talking to my belly because I don’t have one yet but still cool.

Post # 65
    116 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsRichard:  Thanks! I can’t wait to find out but I mostly want reassurance that the baby is ok. Not feeling anything yet is making me a bit nervous. 

@cali_cat:  Love your bump and what a cute outfit!

Post # 66
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Has anyone had any pampering since being pregnant? Darling Husband got me a gift card to a pregnancy spa. I’m gonna get a facial and a massage and I can’t wait!!! My back has been killing me thanks to these new boobs LOL This place also does prenatal yoga classes and mommy and me classes too! I’m thinking of signing up for the yoga classes… I literally haven’t worked out in four and a half months !

Post # 67
    1555 posts
    Bumble bee

@MrsRichard:  no pampering here, but that sounds so relaxing! That was sweet of your hubby.  ๐Ÿ™‚ I still don’t have a whole lot of energy so I’m struggling with that lately. :-/ 

Post # 68
    1555 posts
    Bumble bee

@sassyt:  we’re wedding date twins!!

Post # 69
    993 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Went to the doc yesterday and he’s sending me for another ultrasound to find out the sex.  Yay!

@MrsRichard:  I got a massage two days ago because I was having sciatic nerve pain, it was more therapeutic than relaxing but SO nice.  I went to a pregnancy spa and they had water beds.  Amazing.  I also started prenatal yoga classes twice a week and they’re awesome – you’ll enjoy it all!

Post # 70
    466 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I got a massage just before Christmas because I was getting a lot of headaches. It was amazing! Love the pregnancy beds that curve around my little belly!

Post # 71
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

@roweboat:  Aw maybe when your energy starts to come back? Mine really just came back at around 15 weeks.

@bella128:  Oh! How are the prenatal yoga classes different then regular yoga?

@ashleycan86:  Ya I’m glad it’s a pregnancy spa cause I know alotta places offer prenatal massage but you have to lay on your side.. Doesn’t sound too comfortable. This place has the belly beds youre talking about! Can’t wait!

Post # 72
    2654 posts
    Sugar bee

@KateByDesign:  Do you mind taking me off the roll call?

Hope all you guys are doing well ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 73
    993 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@MrsRichard:  I used to practice yoga quite a bit and I find the prenatal ones different but appropriate.  I don’t have the energy or stamina to do a typical class.  These focus on strengthening the core/pelvis and maintaining flexibility.  We do alot of hip and back work targeted at sore spots.  In a yin (stretching) class, the poses are only held 2-3 minutes instead of 5.  There are modifications you need for your belly and certain poses that aren’t good to do while pregnant, so this just changes the sequencing and setup to accomodate.  We also spend some time focusing on meditation and breathing which may help in preparation for birth.  I like it because its all other preggos so I don’t feel like I have to get special help from the instructor and I know all the poses are safe for my body.

Post # 74
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

@phoebephoebo:  I think she’s all out of edits, I’ll put up a new roll call right now though. How are you doing love? I always think about you, my little weddingbee friend!

@bella128:  Oh that’s great, thanks for all the details! My gym offers yoga classes but I don’t go cause like you said id need extra help and make sure I don’t do something dangerous! 

Post # 75
    1330 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@KateByDesign:  i’m June 3rd ๐Ÿ™‚

@keesl:  i’ve actually read that dirty cloth dipes shouldn’t sit in water cuz it can cause the pee/poo to leave a stain….I’ve been wanting to cloth diaper with my first but am just now building up my stash because we couldn’t fit the upfront cost into our budget while buying disposables and everything else….i’m hoping to have enough cloth dipes for both my first and this LO to cloth diaper them both and stop buying disponsibles altogether…i check out allaboutclothdiapers.com sometimes for info….

Morning Sickness: Yes– No

Cravings: Sweet – Salty (actually both but more sweet than salty)

Headaches: Yes – No  <—-is this backwards? i thought headaches indicated boy?

Mood: Moody – Happy

Sleeping Side: Right – Left  N/A I cosleep with my first so i’m all over the place at night because he moves alot in his sleep…lol  trying to wean him before LO gets here ๐Ÿ™‚

Skin: Soft – Dry 

Heartbeat:  Above 140 – Below 140  last time they checked with the doppler it was right at 140 lol

Here’s a few others too:

Shape of Belly: High & Round – Low & Straight out  (as of right now lol)

Acne:  Have it – Don’t Have it

Aerolae: Unchanged – Darkened

Urine: Dull Yellow – Bright Yellow

Girl – 7, Boy – 1, inconclusive – 2

Funny because when i was pregnant with my first, the very first “baby” dream i had, my baby was a boy – all other dreams after that, i had a girl in them….with this pregnancy, i’ve only had 2 baby dreams in the very beginning of my pregnancy and both of them I had a girl….i keep thinking I’m going to be having a boy though idk!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

in regards to nursery….i am in love with lavender and light blue or aqua for a girl but it all depends on what i’m going to do about room arrangements. right now i cosleep with my son, he’ll be 1 year old on the 21st. i’m trying to wean him to sleeping on his own but he hates his crib.  anyway that’s a whole ‘nother story lol….i’m planning to breastfeed again and it was so easy to do so while cosleeping so i may be doing that again with LO….it just depends if my son is weaned from our bed by then or not….anywas, his room right now is super mario themed….and Darling Husband and I have talked about just adding some more princess peach and princess daisy in the mix if this LO is a girl but i’m not sure….the last spare bedroom currently is housing all of our unpacked boxes from when we moved in (i swear i’ve been meaning to get to it haha)….it’s as big as our room so having two kids share it would be way easier than having them share my son’s current room….idk, i think i’m just going to play it by ear honestly lol  or maybe when we actually find out what we are having (on the 17th!!!!) I’ll be more inclined to plan on what to do lmao

is this the first for all of you? or is there anyone who already has kids?

my current venture/priority is finding a new provider.  i’m trying to go for a vbac because my first was a csection and i thought my midwife would be supportive but it seems with every apt I keep feeling more and more discouraged my her and her office. I wanted to switch from the get go because of the hospital i have to go to….she delivers at 2 hospitals, a small one that is VERY natural birth friendly and then the local regional hospital (which i hate, i hardly ever have a good experience the times i have been there) well, at my first apt she told me that delivering at the preferred small hospital was no longer an option because i’d be attempting a vbac and they don’t have the 24/7 medical staff in case of an emergency, along with a few other reasons as well….i searched a few other places after that apt but just decided to stay with my midwife because I had a good experience with her the first go around and i honestly didn’t want to go thru the hassle of driving 45 mins or more just to go somewhere else….anyways, they keep saying i’m not a good candidate because of how close my pregnancies are and furthermore, they keep throwing in scenarios that will cause the option to go out the window, like if LO is predicted to be a big baby like my first, then i won’t be allowed to do a vbac…i’ve been reading and researching and the reasons they keep throwing at me don’t seem like viable, medical reasons. anyway, i don’t want to keep rambling on about it….lol

Post # 76
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee

June  2 – braggs79

June 3 – LemonJack, MamaHusky3

June  4 – ms1977

June  5 – MrsSnowPoke

June 6 – DandSwedding

June  7 – Idoalterations, Bella128

June  8 – MySunshine, KateByDesign, Jay_bird86, MrsRichard

June  9 – sassyt

June  11 – ToBee

June  12 – PrettyDoc, jivet

June  13 – cali_cat, LauraFinallyAbel

June  14 – buslam69

June  16 – Tatertot2003, ensquared

June  17 – WellyBride

June  20 – MsJ2theZ

June  21 – nicolebug (twins!)

June  22 – keesl, roweboat

June  23 – earthbiscuit

June  24 – ashleycan86

June  25 – AbBeeRoad, MrsJO

June  26 – Brbee

June  29 – roxy821

June 30 – MrsJo

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies! – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors