(Closed) June 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you going to find out your baby's gender?

Heck no! I love a surprise!

For sure! I love planning!

We're undecided

One of us wants to and one of us doesn't (Let us know which is who)

• Post # 317
    220 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    @ms1977:  joined ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 318
    371 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @ms1977:  joined!

Post # 319
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    @ms1977:  Haha! I just came on here to be like I’m trying to start the secret board but everyone has to be my friend! Then I saw your series of posts, made me laugh! I’m about to join, thanks for making one!

Post # 320
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    @MrsRichard:  Yeah,  I basically posted my whole learning process.  The only thing anyone can see is the name now, so we can all post freely once we’re in. I can leave it to closed with a generic name permanently or I can change it to secret so the name can make more sense later. I don’t care either way ๐Ÿ™‚ This way at least people can join any time! 

Post # 321
    2652 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @ms1977:  Thanks for setting it up. I’m sooo excited to be joining!! 

Post # 322
    785 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @bella128:  good luck!!!!  Post when you get back from your appointment ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m dying for my MaterniT21 results….I just want to know NOW.  Patience has never been one of my virtues and this is driving me up the wall.  I called the doctor’s office and they say a nurse will call me back if my results are in.  Othewise I don’t get a call.  This frustrates me to.no.end!!!!  I wan’t a call one way or the other just so I know that the nurse at least got around to checking my file.  My crazy mind is now thinking that the results are there, the nurse just forgot to call me, and I’ll have to twiddle my thumbs for another day before I can call and bug them again. 

Post # 323
    3941 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @cali_cat:   It’s my understanding with those types of tests, that no news is always good news.  I’ve been told with the NT screening that if it’s bad news, you’ll hear back MUCH faster.  Maybe it’s the same way?

Post # 325
    785 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @KateByDesign:  I don’t know if that’s the same for MaterniT, but I’m going to run with it anyways ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was hoping to get my results back before Thanksgiving, but seems like I’ll be waiting until next week most likely.

Too much work lately and too much stress means that my DH and I decided to pull the trigger and book a babymoon.  We’re going to Italy in February!!!  Now I just need to get some “walking shoes”  blecgh.  I’m more of a high heel girl but winter weather + pregnancy + cobblestone streets means I can’t be a slave to fashion and I need some sensible shoes. 

Post # 326
    58 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    @cali_cat:  I’m waiting for mine too! They promised me they’d call as soon as they get them. I can’t wait to get the results and relax and tell everyone about the baby! 

Post # 327
    785 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @ms1977:  Speak of the devil – they just called!!! Everything looks fine ๐Ÿ™‚  I’m so happy I can’t stop smiling.  They also told me the gender but I want to tell my husband first before I post it or share it.  Hopefully you’ll hear back today too!  My blood was dropped off at the lab on November 16th if that  helps.

Post # 328
    2652 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @cali_cat:  That’s great news! Congratulations :-)))

View original reply
    @KateByDesign:  Do you not hear results of NT scan right away? My sister was told everything was ok but was given exact statistics later …

Post # 329
    5657 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @phoebephoebo:  +1

I have a freakin two hour appt for that stupid scan and the standard blood tests. Shouldn’t they be telling me that day?

Post # 330
    2652 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @MsJ2theZ:  Hopefully! I’ll have waited 12 weeks at that stage. Can’t wait any longer. I’m counting down the days at this point!!

Post # 331
    58 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    @cali_cat:  So exciting! Congratulations! How many days did it take for you? 

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors