(Closed) June 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you going to find out your baby's gender?

Heck no! I love a surprise!

For sure! I love planning!

We're undecided

One of us wants to and one of us doesn't (Let us know which is who)

• Post # 572
    557 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @MsJ2theZ:  If we combine them I hope we keep “the group” name and secrecy…we will not be having any FB announcement of our pregnancy as per my SO’s orders haha. He HATES social networking and thinks our friends would call us if they want to know something. (eye roll)

Post # 573
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    @MySunshine:  Aw I’m sorry 🙁 I’m just having one with my moms side of the family cause I dunno if anyone in tx wants to host one, I think DH is bummed cause he wanted to celebrate with his side too. So I get what you’re saying!

View original reply
    @sassyt:  DH wants it to be just him and I. His mom will fly out and so will my sister, but I guess be in the waiting room. My sister has always had me and my mom in the room so I think she’s disappointed. I told her it’s not set in stone yet.

Have any of you ladies thought of a shower date? I’m due June 8 and am thinking of an April 26 shower.

Post # 574
    5658 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

Id like to think my DH and i will get through this on out own. im sure my mom wil be in and out but shes very bossy and directing and I don’t want him to take a back seat because she’s there. I’ve toyed with the idea of getting a doula. He wants to go to a birthing class and he’s reading a daddy book so maybe we won’t need one! I know if I’m like OMG get my mom! She’ll be there in a hb lol

I haven’t thought of shower dates. I didn’t figure that was my choice. if the girls I know are throwing showers don’t bring it up in a decent amt of time I’ll ask what the plan is otherwise i don’t think it’s my place  

Post # 575
    600 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
    @sassyt:  
    View original reply
    @MrsRichard:  
    View original reply
    @MsJ2theZ:  my mom asked what our plans were for when the baby is born (side note: WHY does everyone think I have Plan??? Umm my plan is to have a baby … Haven’t got anything more than that right now!!)… I have a bad feeling that I am going to get PPD… I am pretty sure I am going to want my mommy!! Lol! She is in New York… And the baby will probably be born here in Utah … So I am not sure how she’s going to get here ASAP… Hopefully it will be something where we can call her when I start so she can hop on a flight and make it before the baby comes… This should be a fairly long process right? Haha I am not sure i want anyone other than DH in the actual room though… 

As far as showers go, I think that whoever the host ends up being they should discuss dates with you… We might do ours on the 19th of April when we go to Cali for Easter to be with DHs family… Do you think its tacky to host your own shower? I am not sure anyone in UT would be willing to host for us 🙁 but I’d still like to see everyone… Idk

Post # 576
    371 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @MrsRichard:  I think I’m having two showers (one for my side, one for DH’s side).  My side will probably have theirs in early April.  I’m not sure about DH’s side, but I hope the end of April and not much later – who knows if I go early or not!

The topic ‘June 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors