(Closed) June 2014 Brides!!

posted 6 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@mrszrobe:  We are doing really well as far as planning goes. We have our venue booked (they are all booking up here so we had to jump on that), my dress bought (wasn’t planning on buying this early but I knew it was the dress!), the photographer booked (this was super hard), and now I’m thinking about colors.

Post # 4
3276 posts
Sugar bee

We booked our venue, they were actually booked on our first two preferred dates, bought my dress, veil, and jewelry, asked my bridesmaids, booked church and pastor, colors picked, centerpieces picked, hoping to book our photographer this week! 

Post # 5
2250 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We’ve got our venue, I bought my dress, and we’ve pretty much chosen our caterer. Colours are picked, and we’ve started looking at rentals (we will need to rent a tent and washroom trailer as we are having an outdoor wedding). Struggling with the photog right now, so many choices but all so expensive!!

p.s. Between the four of us, we’ve got all of the weekends in June covered! lol

Post # 6
1293 posts
Bumble bee

We have a rough guestlist, venue, church, my dress, wedding parties asked.. now gathering ideas for decor!

Post # 7
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We just have our venue booked and our guestlist sorted. We’re currently shopping for photogs. 

Post # 9
1109 posts
Bumble bee

@mrszrobe:  we did our engagement party, picked the wedding party, found a venue ( waiting to make a deposit) and I bought my dress πŸ™‚

Post # 10
703 posts
Busy bee

I have my dress, we booked our venue, and I’ve asked my bridesmaids. I also have various other little things picked (guest book, bridesmaids gifts, shoes) but am just waiting to buy them:) 

Keep up the good work ladies!! 

Post # 11
33 posts
Newbee

@mrszrobe:  We are date twins πŸ™‚ Our colors are a blueish gray color and a very pale pink πŸ™‚ 

Post # 13
33 posts
Newbee

I repsonded to what I thought was the colors post woopies! I always have trouble using my Ipad on wedding bee!  So far we have booked the church, venue, and photographer.  I have asked all my bridesmaids he has asked most of the groomsmen.  Other than that we have done nothing – we are getting our engagement pictures taking in June and I am most likely dress shopping at the end of the month ! 

Post # 14
28 posts
Newbee

1st official post on wedding bee. I am a june 2014 bride to be πŸ™‚ we have our venue,

colors theme, wedding party, photographer and florist accomplished. Went dress shopping for the 2nd time yesterday. I am torn between too :/ do any of you ladie think that taking our engagement photos next month is too soon? We got engaged in november. picked the spring to take photos because that was the photographers suggestion. 

Post # 15
51 posts
Worker bee

@Jayzal:  omg we have the same wedding date, and we both got enagaged in november! haha

but you are way far ahead of me in planning so far. we only have our venue locked down (we put the deposit down last week,) and i’ve already chosen my bridesmaids. everything else is still a work in progress.

i dont plan on looking for wedding dresses until at least june; gives me more time to lose these last stubborn pounds πŸ˜›

Post # 16
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

We have booked our venue.

We are fairly sure of our wedding party.

We have a photographer, DJ, and officiant that are family friends so we plan to ask them shortly.

Colors are picked

Flowers I know where I want them from, just have to order them later on… We’re doing silk flowers so we can keep our flowers after.

Don’t plan on doing a dress for a while, probably the last purchase as I am too trying to lose weight.

Our food is planned out for the buffet style.

Last night I found this great free program like photoshop, so I can start DIYing my invites.

eeek :]

The topic ‘June 2014 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors